Clomid +Tamoxifen PCT - When to schedule bloodwork?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charbrisc

Hey everyone. I am 32 years old and have been trying to come off of TRT. I was put on it in my early 20's erroneously. I was very underweight and overtrained, which is why I believe my T was so low. My doctor immediately put me on TRT and I didn't know anything so I started.

My wife and I decided we wanted to get pregnant two years ago so I started HCG and slowly came off of TRT. My last bloodwork showed Total T of 550 and free T in the low end of normal (E2 was also in the low end of normal).

So, I decided I want to try and come off of everything and have started Scally's PCT protocol. My question is when should I get bloodwork to make sure everything is going okay.

I have been on clomid (25mg ED) plus tamoxifen (20mg ED) for close to 6 weeks now. Should I stop both of these and then get bloodwork or get bloodwork before I come off of them? What all should I check? LH, FSH, Total T, Free T, E2, SHBG, prolactin? Anything else?

The reason I ask about bloodwork timing is because in one of Scally's protocols he suggested to stop both Clomind and Tamoxifen for about 2 weeks and then get tested. But, I wasn't sure if I should get bloodwork while on them (I believe I have seen Dr. Saya say this) to make sure things are working (they were while on HCG) and then taper off?

Lastly, I have noticed more energy and mental clarity with clomind + tamoxifen as compared to HCG mono, but my libido is way worse. What might be the reason for these differences?

Thanks so much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charbrisc

Would check levels while still on...then check levels after off for 6-8 weeks to compare/contrast.

The subjective difference you mention between HCG/clomid could be due to many variables, the most likely being: different hormone levels (T/E) and also the E receptor interactions of clomid (mixed agonist/antagonist).

Charbrisc

Would check levels while still on...then check levels after off for 6-8 weeks to compare/contrast.

The subjective difference you mention between HCG/clomid could be due to many variables, the most likely being: different hormone levels (T/E) and also the E receptor interactions of clomid (mixed agonist/antagonist).

Thanks so much, Dr. Saya! Are there any other tests you would recommend in addition to the ones I listed?

Also, if things look okay, would you recommend dropping Clomid down completely or slowly decrease? If the latter, I assume I would go to 12.5mg daily and then to EOD? Over what time period?

Sorry for all the questions:) I appreciate your help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me