If HCG increase libido, should I try DHEA?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRT7

If HCG increase libido, should I try DHEA? My blood test DHEA-S in the middle norms, but when I use HCG I get boost in libido. Or there is something more why I can get boos in libido from HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you try it its important to use the correct form, do NOT use the cheap tablets from WalMart, use micronized capsules, or transdermal, and start low...5mg per day. Judge your tolerance to it as DHEA can (does) aromatase very easily.

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with 25 mg of DHEA, I do have a very strong libido but it's not from the DHEA. I supplement with it to keep my levels in the normal range.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, From where you get strong libido?
I have no idea, I guess it's just part of who I am psychologist. I know other men my age that have a very strong libido and other much men much younger with a weak libido.

TRT7

I have no idea, I guess it's just part of who I am psychologist. I know other men my age that have a very strong libido and other much men much younger with a weak libido.

How do you think, DHEA can increase libido? Do you get some side effect from DHEA?

Vince

Super Moderator
How do you think, DHEA can increase libido? Do you get some side effect from DHEA?

The only side effect I get from DHEA is higher estrogen levels. Because my original levels were so low, DHEA has been a benefit for me by increasing my E2 levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me