Levels normal but PROLACTIN off the CHARTS.....

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

here is a copy of my current blood tests... from last week.... on 50mgs of androgel a day ...before i freak out and think i have a tumor on my putuatoary gland (sorry i suck at spelling) i want to point out i am on an opoid.....which i know can raise prolactin......also i have been under severe stress.....but have had been getting head aches and sleepless nights lately.......i think i want to get my gland checked.... thyroid is fine t1 2 3 4 all good.... but this is high.... my friend went on the Caber - and had terrible side effects....

im trying b6 300mgs qd and vitamin E 400IU qd to start could that help lower it? if not any suggestions would help......... thanks

prolactin is at 22.4 ML in blood .......thats high!!!!!!

-K:confused::cool::eek:

Attachments

• prolactin.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

The levels are higher with Tumors. I think over 50 up into 200s. It's probably the opiod. I was told its normal to spike prolactin up like that after sex.

The levels are higher with Tumors. I think over 50 up into 200s. It's probably the opiod. I was told its normal to spike prolactin up like that after sex.

Right a Prolactin test is something you want to refrain from prior to having a blood draw I think it was generally advised like 24hrs like a PSA test...sex/orgasm prior to either or both tests can influence the result; false positive

here is a copy of my current blood tests... from last week.... on 50mgs of androgel a day ...before i freak out and think i have a tumor on my putuatoary gland (sorry i suck at spelling) i want to point out i am on an opoid.....which i know can raise prolactin......also i have been under severe stress.....but have had been getting head aches and sleepless nights lately.......i think i want to get my gland checked.... thyroid is fine t1 2 3 4 all good.... but this is high.... my friend went on the Caber - and had terrible side effects....

im trying b6 300mgs qd and vitamin E 400IU qd to start could that help lower it? if not any suggestions would help......... thanks

prolactin is at 22.4 ML in blood .......thats high!!!!!!

-K:confused::cool::eek:

Im not seeing where you're saying anything negative symptoms besides a number on a test. If naything I can see it's a little anxiety and not prolactin.

keithc2485

thats what i thought..... my anxiety has been thrw the roooof! and im getting erections daily and all that . so sexually im fine...... just some headaches..and a lot of stress...........

keithc2485

im sure ur right about the opoid, also question about when to take test.

:)thank u for u responce... i am having erections orgasm/ all that..... just some serious stress.......like ALOT... im tryng everything to calm down . from meditation, to healing, to thearpy, to talking here, to working out , to walking...to breathing.......havnt had sex...... in a few months cuz i havnt been feeling well (also wearing a heart monitor ) it comes off april 15th..
so just to b clear, when is the best time to check prolactin again? thank u so much

strum

:)thank u for u responce... i am having erections orgasm/ all that..... just some serious stress.......like ALOT... im tryng everything to calm down . from meditation, to healing, to thearpy, to talking here, to working out , to walking...to breathing.......havnt had sex...... in a few months cuz i havnt been feeling well (also wearing a heart monitor ) it comes off april 15th..
so just to b clear, when is the best time to check prolactin again? thank u so much

Strum: for men on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) I want to suppress prolactin (PRL) and this is easily done in 95% of cases with very low dose cabergoline, such as 0.25 mg three times a week and then recheck PRL after a couple of weeks. Once in a while I need to up to 0.5 mg 3x a week but I cannot remember ever needing more. Estradiol stimulates PRL production. I have diagnosed a couple of men with prolactinomas (tumors of the pituitary gland) but in those patients the levels were in the hundreds. Most likely the estradiol (E2) is the culprit.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me