Clomid 25mg EOD - Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

txcajun

I've been taking Clomid for 2 years at different dosages. It's really been an experiment since I'm 37yo, and want to preserve my fertility for a few more years. I've had my labs done every 6-8 months. The biggest issue for me has been keeping E2 low and SHBG within normal ranges. I'll post my labs below for details. A little background on me. I don't smoke, rarely drink, and never taken PEDs. I exercise 5 times a week, and do mostly powerlifting, so I'm lifting heavy (535 deadlift, 425 squat, 335 bench). I'm a fairly tall guy (6'4"), and I watch what I eat (count macros) - mostly low fat diet (23% of total cals). My bodyfat is around 19% at 248 lbs. which feels pretty good. Also, I don't have any diseases, and never had surgery.

I reached out to Nelson Vergel via email, and he suggested testosterone with HCG as an alternative. I also have his books, too. I'm not really a pro when it comes to this stuff - still learning, so if anyone can help, much appreciated. I have health insurance (United Healthcare), but from what I've heard testosterone and HCG injections can be pricey. I get my Clomid from overseas since it's cheaper - it's a reliable source. Anyway, is Test + HCG
something I should consider, or should I lower the Clomid dosage to twice a week instead of 25mg EOD? I'm new to all of this, so not really sure what the best solution is for someone in my situation (still wanting kids). Also, if y'all have better advice or sources, or maybe a walkthrough on what to do, please just PM me with details. Thanks again for the help and advice.

Lab Results (Personal Details Censored):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9snbvaa8vvfifm/labs-txcajun-censored.pdf?dl=0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think 25 EOD is a bit much when you consider the E and SHBG, I *think i've read more success in the 12.5 EOD range. Can you attach you labs here? I can't get dropbox to open...stupid work network)

txcajun

A compounding pharmacy should be able to prepare Clomid tailored to a specific dose you and your doctor feel is best.

Doctor's here won't prescribe Clomid for low-t, and if they do, insurance won't cover, so it's usually $$$. It was $90 for 25 pills of 50mg here in town. I can get 120 pills @ 50mg for same price overseas. It's the same manufacturer, too, so I don't get why they're so expensive here in the US.

Last edited:

txcajun

I think 25 EOD is a bit much when you consider the E and SHBG, I *think i've read more success in the 12.5 EOD range. Can you attach you labs here? I can't get dropbox to open...stupid work network)

Thanks, Vince. The pills only come in 50mg, and I've been using a pill splitter to get 25mg, so do you think I could do 25mg every 3 days? I wish there was a way to prevent E2 from rising so much. I've tried herbal supplements - don't work. Guess that's the drawback to Clomid. Also, I've noticed weird things while taking Clomid. Some of these things include numb feeling in head, and occasional blurry vision, but vision problems happen rarely. I do feel slightly lethargic at times, but could be stress, too. My wife is pregnant, building a house, having to move - all could contribute to stress.

Let's try Google Drive - maybe that's better:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15pDqTDcsmlHm-aVZJZr7OOxdUBhivMLR/view?usp=sharing

In short though:

Cholesterol, Total 146 mg/dL
Triglycerides 94 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 55 mg/dL
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 19 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol Calc 72 mg/dL
T. Chol/HDL Ratio 2.7 mg/dL

eGFR If NonAfricn Am 93 mL/min/1.73
AST (SGOT) 47 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 35 IU/L

LH 12.0 mIU/mL
FSH 4.8 mIU/mL

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 1515.9 ng/dL
Free Testosterone (Direct) 19.6 pg/mL

DHEA-Sulfate 225.3 ug/dL
TSH 3.950 uIU/mL
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum 0.5 ng/mL
Estradiol Sensitive 54.1 pg/mL
Triiodothyronine, Free, Serum 3.4 pg/mL
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 117.9 nmol/L

Last edited:
you could split that 50 in quarters, or go E3D, it's something to try and see how you do with it. All the sides you're experiencing are pretty standard with Clomid that can subside with a lesser dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me