Is TRT for Optimal Results worth it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Excellent

If you are feeling OK, then don't go on TRT. TRT means injections for life and having to be carefully monitored to minimize side effects.

That said, I am on TRT and i love it. But I started at 70 and am now 75. For me, injecting for life is not not as long a time. And loss of fertility is not an issue.

From what I've researched, the TCyp/HCG combo allows for optimal T levels and you don't have to stay on TCyp forever as long as you continue on the HCG for a period of time after stopping TCyp.

What is the rate of absorption of TCyp delivered SubQ?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

From what I've researched, the TCyp/HCG combo allows for optimal T levels and you don't have to stay on TCyp forever as long as you continue on the HCG for a period of time after stopping TCyp.

What is the rate of absorption of TCyp delivered SubQ?

You don't have to stay on forever, but if you're going on it because you have low T and don't feel great what would be someone's motivation to go back to that state in the future aside from medical necessity?

Excellent

You don't have to stay on forever, but if you're going on it because you have low T and don't feel great what would be someone's motivation to go back to that state in the future aside from medical necessity?

Moving to a Country that does not allow T

Vitamin_C

If he's not having issues with Propecia why are we scaring him with PFS? Many men take it without issues, some get problems, yes, but its usually tolerated well by the user.

Excellent

I'm on 1mg Finasteride twice per week ... no side effects.

What is the absoprtion rate of TCyp SubQ? When should the oil finish absorbing 100%?

Blackhawk

I'm on 1mg Finasteride twice per week ... no side effects.

What is the absoprtion rate of TCyp SubQ? When should the oil finish absorbing 100%?

Re subQ T cyp, aside from some anecdote to the contrary, the subQ aspect is moot. You inject it into your body and it is used by the body essentially the same as IM. However, some people have lumps/reactions to subQ. My own theory is that this is from injeting into larger fat mass where circulation/capillary bed density is less. I'm skinny and have never had this issue, I inject subQ and my uptake is just fine.

Reagrding absorption, you are kind of missing the half life issue. It is not as simple as completing absorbtion. Every dose is essentially stacked on the previous doses and the cumulative level in the body increases over about 40 days until stable state is reached. This is not the be all and all of the topic, but it's not about how a single dose absorbs, it is about the cumulative effect over many weeks: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10305&p=68590#post68590

Excellent

Re subQ T cyp, aside from some anecdote to the contrary, the subQ aspect is moot. You inject it into your body and it is used by the body essentially the same as IM. However, some people have lumps/reactions to subQ. My own theory is that this is from injeting into larger fat mass where circulation/capillary bed density is less. I'm skinny and have never had this issue, I inject subQ and my uptake is just fine.

Reagrding absorption, you are kind of missing the half life issue. It is not as simple as completing absorbtion. Every dose is essentially stacked on the previous doses and the cumulative level in the body increases over about 40 days until stable state is reached. This is not the be all and all of the topic, but it's not about how a single dose absorbs, it is about the cumulative effect over many weeks: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10305&p=68590#post68590

Awesome thanks, moreso the lumps ... should I massage or apply heat to them? If I had to guess I'd say I'm 16%-18% BF but I don't store it in my stomach (Injection Site), I store it in my love handles and lower back.

Will Brink

I'm 40

Originally had Low-T (Work Stress, HBP, both of which have been handled now)

Prescribed HCG, Finasteride, Anastrozole, DHEA (current regimen)

Now, T is at acceptable levels

Dr. Recommends adding T (Cyp) to optimize levels

My concerns are for the side effects of T:

Fertility, Hair Loss, Blood Pressure, Natural T Production, Having to stay on T for life

If I'm at acceptable levels with HCG (and above) is it worth adding T for optimal results?

If the side effects (and above) can be mitigated/minimized then I'm not against it.

Without seeing labs, hard to comment. If your numbers are good and you feel good, why change it?

Excellent

Just wanted to give an update ... 3rd week on TCyp ... no side effects ... gained 5-7lbs (210lbs) but still fit in my 34 inch jeans.

I've seen impressive strength gains and definitely look wider in the shoulders, giving an extra V look.

Next up will be to lose 20lbs and get down to a 6-pack

Morning Wood is much more frequent (was 2x per week now 4-5x per week).

Should get my next blood test in a month or so

Thanks everyone!

Excellent

Another update, still doing well, no side effects, still making gains and getting bigger, dieted down another 7lbs (203) my trainer says another 10lbs and I could have a 6-pack (but damn I love food too much on the weekends). No blood test yet, but should happen sometime soon.

Still feeling great ... but not getting enough sleep (5-6 hours a day ... my fault my brain never shuts off even with Melatonin). I imagine 7-8 hours of sleep a day would make a huge difference ... not there yet.

Finally starting to see my stingy areas making changes, life is good.

madman

Super Moderator
Just wanted to give an update ... 3rd week on TCyp ... no side effects ... gained 5-7lbs (210lbs) but still fit in my 34 inch jeans.

I've seen impressive strength gains and definitely look wider in the shoulders, giving an extra V look.

Next up will be to lose 20lbs and get down to a 6-pack

Morning Wood is much more frequent (was 2x per week now 4-5x per week).

Should get my next blood test in a month or so

Thanks everyone!

Side effects are not common and minimal if anything using trt doses mind you some that are genetically prone have issues with oily skin/acne.

3 weeks is way to early and it takes at least 6 weeks to stabilize and even than overall improvements in low t symptoms takes time.

You may feel great right now as you are still producing some testosterone endogenously and also using exogenous t, you will experience ups and downs until your body adjusts and you find the right balance regarding your total t/free t and estradiol among other health markers.

People call it the honeymoon period one experiences when first starting trt.

As far as the 5-7 lbs you gained within 3 weeks.........highly doubt it is quality muscle tissue (actin/myosin) and would be fluid retention (water weight) whether due to increased estradiol or increased intra-cellular water from increased glycogen storage in the muscle.

galaxy

I just started TRT 4 weeks ago with 4 pumps Androgel and 500 IU HCG 2x/week. I can say it has been life changing. Previously I was suffering from a substantial amount of fatigue, sleeping close to 10 hours/day, lots of brain fog and hard to concentrate. These last 4 weeks all of those symptoms have ameliorated, and I'm back to my active old self. I'm in my early 30s and I had no other symptoms of low T other than fatigue, and so far it's done as advertised. I know I'm still early on in my therapy, but so far its been amazing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me