Question: Pellets/Injections, Achieving Solid Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tbbuc

I have read many posts here for get advice, thank you. But I have not read this question: I just recently stopped pellet insertions after a year because my insurance switched. Now I’m doing injections as of today. I read where you say the dr will tell you pellets are better which is not true. But my dr told me the injections will not get my t levels to 800 as the pellets did. Is this true? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have read many posts here for get advice, thank you. But I have not read this question: I just recently stopped pellet insertions after a year because my insurance switched. Now I'm doing injections as of today. I read where you say the dr will tell you pellets are better which is not true. But my dr told me the injections will not get my t levels to 800 as the pellets did. Is this true? Thanks
No, it's ridiculous. I inject 16mg of testosterone every morning and my total testosterone sits at a thousand. Members here regularly succeed with injections.

Injections will not put as much money in your doctor's pocket as pellets did.

That's why he's feeding you lies.

Tbbuc

Thanks, I was hoping for that answer! Dr had me worried. I was doing 14 pellets every 3 months and stayed around 800. Now I do 200ml injection every two weeks. So it will be weird if my blood results come back at 800 in a few months while on injections. Unless 200ml every two weeks the dr prescribed will not get me there cause he does not want to look bad.

CoastWatcher

Thanks, I was hoping for that answer! Dr had me worried. I was doing 14 pellets every 3 months and stayed around 800. Now I do 200ml injection every two weeks. So it will be weird if my blood results come back at 800 in a few months while on injections. Unless 200ml every two weeks the dr prescribed will not get me there cause he does not want to look bad.

You need a new doctor. That is a protocol that is outdated and will leave you feeling miserable. He either is ignorant an ill-informed, or he wants to see you fail to achieve success with injections...and come back to paying him a fortune for pellet therapy. Don't take my word for it. Read the attached, conclusive study and then show it to your doctor. Spilt your dose into a single injection of 100mg per week. Or, better, 50mg into a twice-weekly protocol (50mg every 3.5 days). Out of curiosity - where does your SHBG value sit?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?12771&p=88718#post88718

Tbbuc

I just called for a new doctor to get another opinion. I have printed off the study to take with me and have called my old doctor to get my shbg value because I don't see it on my lab results. I only see testosterone serum value, hematocrit and hemoglobin is all he ran. thanks for the help!!!! Ill let you know how it goes from Thursdays appointment.

CoastWatcher

I just called for a new doctor to get another opinion. I have printed off the study to take with me and have called my old doctor to get my shbg value because I don't see it on my lab results. I only see testosterone serum value, hematocrit and hemoglobin is all he ran. thanks for the help!!!! Ill let you know how it goes from Thursdays appointment.
Finding capable doctors is the biggest challenge that men have when they embark on TRT. Many, probably most, of us encountered challenges similar to what you're going through. By the way, you really had an incomplete workup. You should have LH, FSH, a PSA (repeated annually), SHBG, CBC, CMP, estradiol/sensitive, TSH, ft3, ft4, and rt3, and prolactin. It is too late to measure LH and FSH - your pellet protocol shut them down (any TRT protocol does that). You made the right call in getting further input.

Tbbuc

After appointment with new dr he told me to inject 1cc a week first and see how it goes. He has me coming back in a month with blood work 1 week prior. He would not say anything bad or negative about what my old dr said, kinda of expected it. Small town

CoastWatcher

After appointment with new dr he told me to inject 1cc a week first and see how it goes. He has me coming back in a month with blood work 1 week prior. He would not say anything bad or negative about what my old dr said, kinda of expected it. Small town
He wants you to inject 200mg of testosterone every week? In one dose?That's a heavy starting dose, unless you have an SHBG value that soars into space. What is your SHBG?

A good - and typical - starting dose is 50/60mg twice weekly.

"Start low and go slow..." It leads to success.

Tbbuc

ok, I go back in a month to get tested and I have took your advice on the dose. my last doctor did not do an SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me