Need help from Nelson Vergel ; finasteride and gynecomastia

Buy Lab Tests Online

eudes

Hi ,
I am a 24 yo french guy who is on his 7th year of medicine course
And i m taking finasteride for hair loss . I took several blood test and unfortunately my oestradiol are on the higher range ; 37 pg/ml . I start to have gynecomastia symptom ( puffy nipples , etc ... )

I would like to know if it could be possible to take low dose of arimidex/ aromasin , to lower my oestradiol to a normal level , while being on finasteride ? because i don't wan't to quit finasteride .

My body would have low DHT level / normal testosterone level / and oestradiol level .

I don't know if you have some knowledge about someone doing this previously . Thanks a lot .

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eudes

thank a lot for your answer ; the issue is that i am already on rogaine , and finasteride
But do you think i could stay on finasteride and taking an AI to mitigate the sides ?

Systemlord

thank a lot for your answer ; the issue is that i am already on rogaine , and finasteride
But do you think i could stay on finasteride and taking an AI to mitigate the sides ?

I don't know if you've heard of Post Finasteride Syndrome but it has the potential ruin your life with a host of permanent side effects. Finasteride is known to mess up guys endocrine system causing excessively high E2 levels and a complete unbalanced endocrine system that seems irreversible for some. Some poor guys wake up a completely different person do to Finasteride changing brain tissue, it's the stuff of nightmares.

Google "Post Finasteride Syndrome".

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Taking anastrozole cannot mitigate the DHT lowering side effects of finasteride. In fact, I think it will affect your libido more to combine those two.

Some men sacrifice a lot for their hair.

You can also explore latanoprost without finasteride or even with finasteride (transdermal, not oral)

LATANOPROST TOPICAL SOLUTION

eudes

thanks for your answer .
Sure if the gynecomastia is caused by the low DHT ,it will not help
But if it is caused by the high oestradiol maybe it could help ?
I was thinking of maybe trying tamoxifen/raloxifen which block the receptor

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching