25 gauge syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mando

Anyone know where to buy 25 gauge fixed tip syringes for injecting testosterone. Looking for some with increments of 1 on the syringe (can be either 1cc or 3cc capacity)?

Assuming I would probably need an insulin type syringe? Not looking for any with removable needle. Prefer 5/8" but could do 1" since I am doing intramuscular injection.

Hoping to find a site with at least a box of 100 syringes that are really inexpensive.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

You desire low wastage and would also like to do IM with a 25 G rather than sub Q. The best solution is a LDS low dead space or zero dead space detachable syringe. These syringes have an extended rubber plunger tip that pushes the medicine all the way to the needle, are as efficient with medicine as fixed needle types yet are far more convenient comfortable and versatile.

While you can find fixed needle 25 x 1 or 25 x 5/8 if you hunt around they generally 30-40 cents each and are not a good value.

Since you asked, here is a high quality fixed type available in 25G x 5/8 or 1" . Low dead space (LDS) + automatic needle retraction. You may find a deal on Vanishpoint but generally are expensive.
https://www.rehabmart.com/product/1cc-vanishpoint-tuberculin-syringe-30794.html

As long as you are going to spend 30 cents you would do well to consider a low wastage detachable type.

Defy offers LDS detachable syringes which are ideal but you can find them elsewhere at a better price. Exelint is the brand they supply.
http://www.exelint.com/products/human-products/syringes/1cc-tuberculin-syringes/

#26046 is a 1cc zero dead space with fixed 25G x 5/8"

#26050: 1cc low dead space syringe only with locking tip for L-Lok type needles

#26048: same as 26050 but with slip tip
appears to be 11 cents each here: https://www.4mdmedical.com/1cc-tuberculin-syringe.html

If your savings on medicine does not justify the higher cost then consider standard LuerLok type syringes for their versatility. Either way , with a detachable you can:
- uptake with a short fat needle then select gauge and length specific for a particular muscle and medicine.
- you can stock 1 cc syringes for all your hCG T-cyp needs and they are good for both IM and SQ.

Cons for insulin syringes: do not work well on vials with thick stoppers such as Novarel. Even with hCG one can not uptake with 30 G which is the most comfortable for hCG. Using fixed needle is always a compromise: neither the ideal gauge for uptake nor injection. Uptaking oil with a short 22 is fast and convenient. Fixed needles are dulled at uptake. You might want to rotate between IM and SQ. The ideal length depends on where you pin.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching