Melatonin’s Interaction with Growth Hormone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My only fear would be, would taking melatonin before workout make me sleepy? I have been using it daily as a sleep aid and I know there are many awesome health benefits to supplementing with it. But using it before exercise?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
No it has not sleep effect during daylight conditions. It has a very powerful anabolic effect when training and bodybuilder's have been using it for years for just this reason. Read the articles.

Vince

Super Moderator
Gene I have read the article and have thought about supplementing with 60mg of melatonin because of it cancer-fighting properties. I bought some from Amazon but haven't started using it during the day.

"
The safety data on melatonin is astounding. So far no one has been able to find a toxic dose! Many of the leading researchers on melatonin in the world take more than 100 mg every day just to prevent cancer. I routinely start all my cancer patients on a minimum of 60 mg per day and use up to 200 mg per day. In addition, it can be taken throughout the day. So if you have cancer, talk to your doctor about adding melatonin to your treatment. It could save your life."

https://www.secondopinionnewsletter....sed-tumors.htm

captain

I remember a video where Ronald Rothenberg MD said the only way Melatonin will hurt you is if you have a case of it up high on a shelf that falls and hits you.

If it puts on muscle mass I wonder if there are any blind people out there working out. They should be hulk size as they get Melatonin 24/7.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me