Trimix/Bimix - Corpus Spongiosum and Glans Issue

Buy Lab Tests Online

riverside

I've used Trimix and Bimix off and on for the last year. I see so many posts about the raging 18 year old erection that many get and I want to see if I am the only person with this particular issue. I get a very full corpus cavernosum and nothing in the way of a fill in my corpous spongiosum (bulging area under the penis) or glans. I'll be rock hard for both sides of my shaft with but flat under my penis with a disproportional small head.

My wife definitely notices when I don't have an erection with these in full effect and I certainly feel it myself as it is a much different erection.

When I am really turend on with full libido, I fill these out and it is great but when I don't it all falls flat with a rock hard corpus cavernosum still hanging on.

Anyone else experience this? Anyone find a way to cure it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

riverside

Lots of views on this. I assume this must be rare then. I definitely don't get a full natural erection and am surprised that many seem to. I definitely get a hard shaft but not everything else.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
riverside

What you are experiencing is an erection with no actual arousal. Like you said, your penis only feels "full" when you are fully aroused.

There is so much Trimix or Bimix can do. The rest is up to us and our sexual partner.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me