Warning to You and Your Loved Ones: Be Careful with Unscrupulous Stem Cell Companies.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Warning for you and your parents: Many of these companies are selling unproven cures.

I woke up to this issue a month ago when a friend's mom charged her credit card with $3000 at a pain clinic for two "stem cell shots".

I started checking out this industry. I went to two lectures from two of them this week and I was shocked at their claims to get people to pay more than 20,000 dollars for unproven treatments with no FDA or third-party quality control evaluation.

Unlike what I thought before, these companies are not only targetting rich people but are also targeting the sick and patients with pain.

Last night I was in a room full of people with ALS, MS, fibromyalgia, CIDP (which I am in remission from), and other debilitating diseases.

The salesman last night from Biogenix went on forever claiming their expensive cells cured people with MS, COPD, arthritis, and more. I had to shout and walk away from the room. This is illegal and reminds me of the day of fake "AIDS cures".

I went to another meeting last week and at least that company did not mention cures and warned that this is not effective in all people.

I am excited about the future with stem cells for all of us, but these companies are crossing the line by far and committing a deceptive crime.

Read this article

F.D.A. Cracks Down on ‘Unscrupulous' Stem Cell Clinics

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com