New member from Las Vegas Nv

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rose-Anna

New member here from Las Vegas NV. After a long time of trying to figure out what’s is going on with my hubby we have finally figured out he has low T. After I brought up many symptoms to him that he was having he agreed. We are new to this journey and both on board with treatment but he is currently working out of town so we’re waiting for him to get home which should be really soon to get his lab work done and seek a doctor and treatment. In conversation I discovered that my hubby has been feeling symptoms of low T since his 20’s before we even met so I’m not familiar with “who my husband was before low T” but I have known since early on in our relationship something was off but I wasn’t able to put a finger on it until recently he’s now 41yrs old and we have been together for the past 12 yrs and have 2 children together. We’re both really excited to start treatment ASAP. If anyone knows of any doctors in the Las Vegas area please let me know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. We hope you - and your husband - find the help and direction you seem to be looking for. One of the hardest things men with recently diagnosed hypogonadism have to deal with is the lack of trained doctors, doctors who understand how this game is played. They exist, but they are few and far between. Are you willing to seek treatment outside your insurance network? Some of the best practitioners only work on a fee-for-service basis; the insurance companies have made it counterproductive for them. We hope you will join the conversation here, read the wealth of material on the site - you must become your own advocate. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me