test 640ng/gl
free test 26.8ng/dl
% free test 4.19
estradiol sensitive 16.4
ferritin 69
hematocrit 50.2

current protocol .11mg eod test cyp
.125 anatrozole eod

feelings i have are like when my hematocrit was as high as 54, pain inside crease of elbow and wrists like blood is to thick to flow, also in face feeling flush, shoulders aching and popping little more than normal, feeling like its harder to breath...i know when i felt this way before i would donate blood and feel better, but according to labs i'm not that high....any thoughts would be appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wango

Yeah i crashed my ferritin to 24 little while ago cause of not knowing about it and i donated to many times. so i think I'll cut my ai in half and see how i feel in a few weeks...hopefully i notice some benefits or this maybe my last hoorah...

test 640ng/gl
free test 26.8ng/dl
% free test 4.19
estradiol sensitive 16.4
ferritin 69
hematocrit 50.2

current protocol .11mg eod test cyp
.125 anatrozole eod

feelings i have are like when my hematocrit was as high as 54, pain inside crease of elbow and wrists like blood is to thick to flow, also in face feeling flush, shoulders aching and popping little more than normal, feeling like its harder to breath...i know when i felt this way before i would donate blood and feel better, but according to labs i'm not that high....any thoughts would be appreciated

Do you check your blood pressure often?
When my HCT gets above 52 my blood pressure goes up.

Your E2 is too low I'd skip a couple doses and then start back with .125 M/T

hth

Checked couple hours ago and it was 149/92
Is this high for you? It look dam high to me but if it your usual blood pressure then it might not be HCT.

That said LabCorp has jacked my HCT blood reading causing me to have to donate and post donation on a retest my HCT dropped 7 points and my ferritin had crashed.
One pint of whole blood never drops your HCT by 7 points.

Wango

Is this high for you? It look dam high to me but if it your usual blood pressure then it might not be HCT.

That said LabCorp has jacked my HCT blood reading causing me to have to donate and post donation on a retest my HCT dropped 7 points and my ferritin had crashed.
One pint of whole blood never drops your HCT by 7 points.

Since i started trt my blood pressure has increased, was in the 120's over 80's now its anywhere from 130's on up...i definitely feel like crap right now, low energy, aches, dizzy

CoastWatcher

Your blood pressure needs attention; you're at a threshold level for hypertension. What prompted the use of an AI? Did your estradiol jump when TRT was initiated?

Wango

Your blood pressure needs attention; you're at a threshold level for hypertension. What prompted the use of an AI? Did your estradiol jump when TRT was initiated?

Yes sir my estradiol was up to 68 on the sensitive test, so i was instructed to stop hcg and dhea and start anastrozole at .125 eod, and only time i check my bp is when i start having symptoms that i described, i just dont know if its e2 symptoms or high hematocrit..felt same way with high e2 and hematocrit of 52-54 range

you are suffering from side effects of having too low estrogen and your bloodwork proves that its on lowish side.. you want to get it up at least to 20

efete1

stop the AI

you are suffering from side effects of having too low estrogen and your bloodwork proves that its on lowish side.. you want to get it up at least to 20[/QUOTE

ok, thanks for help

I agree, stop the AI. No study has ever shown benefit to lowering E2 in men. Period. It's ok to use strategically and short term in low doses for side effects (which go away with appropriate doses and/or temporary reductions) but that's it

Dr. Eric

I agree with others here: A level of 16 seems too low for E2 and you are not feeling right, so you need to find your sweet spot for E2 which probably will be above 20. There are reports of some people needing E2 to be around 30-35 to avoid joint issues, everybody is different so I suggest you experiment to find your own level. As your E2 is too low you might want to consider:
1) Dropping your AI
2) Adding HCG
3) Adding DHEA

Another thing is the Ferritin although it is not very low now, 69 is not optimal. If I were you I would:
1) Donate blood (to increase your margin of safety)
2) Supplement Iron heavily for 1-2 weeks (or whatever it takes) until Ferritin is above 100, then stop supplementing to avoid fueling another HCT increase

Background for that 2nd recommendation: Dr. John Crisler: "I want to see Ferritin at 100-150" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynHXydSGRR0&feature=youtu.be&t=618

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me