Trimix Strength

Buy Lab Tests Online

TitoCris

What is the typical strength of Trimix prescribed by physicians and filled by your pharmacy? My physician faxed a prescription for Trimix to Empower Pharmacy who called me that there is a delay in shipping because the strength ordered was not the usual that Empower Pharmacy makes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

Trust me...just ask your dr. to re-write the script to mirror Empower's formula. Why mess with perfection? Just play the angle that their price is better with their "typical" formula so the Dr. doesn't take offense.

I know everyone is different but for me the formula below at only .04 ml is about a 1.5 erection. That's about 125 doses; "best bang for your buck"...pun intended lol

5 mL vial. Papaverine 30mg/mL, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/mL, Prostaglandin E1 10mcg/mL

TriMix Injection for ED | Compounding Pharmacy | Empower Pharmacy

TitoCris

Trust me...just ask your dr. to re-write the script to mirror Empower's formula. Why mess with perfection? Just play the angle that their price is better with their "typical" formula so the Dr. doesn't take offense.

I know everyone is different but for me the formula below at only .04 ml is about a 1.5 erection. That's about 125 doses; "best bang for your buck"...pun intended lol

5 mL vial. Papaverine 30mg/mL, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/mL, Prostaglandin E1 10mcg/mL

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/trimix-injection.html
Hi DaveK22,

The pharmacist at Empower Pharmacy left a message to my primary care physician to call Empower Pharmacy regarding the Trimix strength last Monday. She then called me regarding the delay of the Trimix shipment.

Thanks for sharing your Trimix prescription strength and dosage that works well with you. I'll call Empower Pharmacy tomorrow and find out if my primary care physician was able to fix the prescription to a strength recommended by the compounding pharmacy.

Wish me luck! And thank you for the supportive comment.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Depending upon your Doctor's experience with Trimix they are usually custom blended to fit the needs of the individual. While there can be a "standard" dose and strength the better ED Docs custom blend the formula to meet the needs of the individual man.

TitoCris

Depending upon your Doctor's experience with Trimix they are usually custom blended to fit the needs of the individual. While there can be a "standard" dose and strength the better ED Docs custom blend the formula to meet the needs of the individual man.

This is the original prescription sent by my primary care provider to Empower Pharmacy -

Papaverine 18 mg/ml

Phentolamine 1 mg/ml

Prostaglandin E 10 mcg/ml

5 ml X 11 refills

Use as directed

TitoCris

This is the original prescription sent by my primary care provider to Empower Pharmacy -

Papaverine 18 mg/ml

Phentolamine 1 mg/ml

Prostaglandin E 10 mcg/ml

5 ml X 11 refills

Use as directed

I received this last Saturday. I used 5 units on that night and had an 80 percent erection. I plan to increase the dose next time. How many units would you suggest I use? Thanks.

TitoCris

I received this last Saturday. I used 5 units on that night and had an 80 percent erection. I plan to increase the dose next time. How many units would you suggest I use? Thanks.

I used ten units today and I had the best result, 100% successful.

Thanks everyone in this site who had given me the information that I needed to break the shackles of erectile dysfunction.

Bob1974

My urologist prescribed Trimix alprostadil/papaverine/phentolamine 40mcg/30mg/1mg... 10ml... 0.1 dose. My initial dose he gave me in his office gave me a 5 hour 18 year old's erection and I took 4 30mg Sudafeds after 3 and a half hours with a cold shower and a bag of ice on it afterwards. Wife injected me with .06 second time around and. I was good for 3 hours. I think I'll be good with .05 dosages? Cost me $125 for the 10ml of Trimix and if my math is right that would be 100 .05 doses? That doesn't seem possible. I got 5 small vials from the pharmacy. I'll have to check to ensure each one is 2ml???

Last edited:

TitoCris

My urologist prescribed Trimix alprostadil/papaverine/phentolamine 40mcg/30mg/1mg... 10ml... 0.1 dose. My initial dose he gave me in his office gave me a 5 hour 18 year old's erection and I took 4 30mg Sudafeds after 3 and a half hours with a cold shower and a bag of ice on it afterwards. Wife injected me with .06 second time around and. I was good for 3 hours. I think I'll be good with .05 dosages? Cost me $125 for the 10ml of Trimix and if my math is right that would be 100 .05 doses? That doesn't seem possible. I got 5 small vials from the pharmacy. I'll have to check to ensure each one is 2ml???
The strength of your Trimix is much stronger than mine. You might want to ask for a lower strength when you get a refill. In the meantime just lower the dosage.

having a hard time understanding strengths Mine is 23/0.77/0.038 MG/ML supposed to take 0.3ML Is this strong/weak? I have taken 0.5 and still dont get a useable erection Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
having a hard time understanding strengths Mine is 23/0.77/0.038 MG/ML supposed to take 0.3ML Is this strong/weak? I have taken 0.5 and still dont get a useable erection Thanks

The most common combinations of Tri-Mix that are available are:

Papaverine 30mg/mL, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/mL, Prostaglandin E1 10mcg/mL. 5 mL vial. Lyophilized.

and

Papaverine 30mg/mL, Phentolamine Mesylate 2mg/mL, Prostaglandin E1 20mcg/mL. 5 mL vial. Lyophilized.

Yours is 23 mg/.77 mg/ 38 mcg. It's a very different formulation with lower amounts of papaverine and phentolamine and more prostaglandin. Why is your doctor prescribing such combo?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me