Normal vs Optimal

Buy Lab Tests Online
This is a followup of a thread (sorry for the cross post, but this is more focused)
My major issue is resistance to weight loss. I have been eating very clean( 25% off my TDEE), lifting 3-5 days a week, and Cardio ~2x a week. I had a great initial loss in January, really before any gym work (due to illness), but have stayed within 2# of that number since.

Just wondering if I'm subclinical, need more tests, or just need to suck it up and keep the good work.

Figures: 300#, 6' . LBM 180, est Body Fat (40% yuck).
Diet: 1980 k/cal/day. 180g Protien, 60g fat, 18g Carbs - most from veggies. No breads, No alcohol, no sugars.

Feb 2018
--------------
Total 742 (on TRT, moved from androgel to injections with Defy. )
Free 12.1
TSH 2.571
LH 3.3
Estradiol 34.6
SHBG 50.6
Hemocrit 41.4

FT4 1.08
TSH 3.310
Ferritin 81
FT3 (Triiodothyronine) 3.2

Attachments

• 2018-03-21 Thyroid.jpg
    2018-03-21 Thyroid.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 221
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You can absolutely plateau on any exercise and diet regimen. Shake it up some how. Up your cardio days per week and lessen the weights for a period of time. Really shake it up.
You do need some Thyroid work though, T3 is down, T4 is down even more and TSH is up, could account for any sluggish weight loss so I'd try and work both of those things. Has Defy talked to you about your Thyroid #s?

You can absolutely plateau on any exercise and diet regimen. Shake it up some how. Up your cardio days per week and lessen the weights for a period of time. Really shake it up.
You do need some Thyroid work though, T3 is down, T4 is down even more and TSH is up, could account for any sluggish weight loss so I'd try and work both of those things. Has Defy talked to you about your Thyroid #s?
No, didn't have them on the initial. I have a followup scheduled for April 16, I was planning on bringing those up then.

EDIT: Also, I have changed my lifting from 3x week to 5x to try and break it. Its kind of like the 5x5 from what I've seen of that.

Last edited:

blackebob

I do not have the link, but your could try fasting. My wife has switched to not eating after 8pm, and first meal is at noon. She has dropped some weight. My ART doc has switched to fasting and he loves it, told me the other day he has a ton more energy in the morning.
I like the low carb diet, but I think I struggle at getting enough fat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me