PELLETS ... Confused!

Buy Lab Tests Online

dek2000

I am reading Nelson's book ... and he liked his experience with pellets (except for the cost).

I have also heard that people on the pellets have experienced early highs ... and last month LOWS, etc.

HELP!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

I started my testosterone journey with pellets. I n my experience is was a mistake. Most seem to agree it is a poor choice for application. Mostly due to the inability to adjust your protocol once the pellets are in. I t becomes difficult to use ancillary medications. I is hard to zero in your protocol when your shooting at a constantly moving target (testosterone total & Free).

I can't speak for everyone who has gone this route, but I also had issues with the pellets working their way back out through the skin. Not to mention the cost is very prohibitive for something that will most likely be life long.

A year later I still have significant scar tissue from insertion sight.

I have heard some have luck with them, but I have not personally talk to anyone. It might work for you, I would consider this very carefully. I am much happier with injections. Good luck, and above all educate yourself on all options and find a good doctor to guide you.

Pringle

Pellets

I started my testosterone journey with pellets. I n my experience is was a mistake. Most seem to agree it is a poor choice for application. Mostly due to the inability to adjust your protocol once the pellets are in. I t becomes difficult to use ancillary medications. I is hard to zero in your protocol when your shooting at a constantly moving target (testosterone total & Free).

I can't speak for everyone who has gone this route, but I also had issues with the pellets working their way back out through the skin. Not to mention the cost is very prohibitive for something that will most likely be life long.

A year later I still have significant scar tissue from insertion sight.

I have heard some have luck with them, but I have not personally talk to anyone. It might work for you, I would consider this very carefully. I am much happier with injections. Good luck, and above all educate yourself on all options and find a good doctor to guide you.

Very similar to my pellet experience....price was outrageous, could not dial in protocol, aquired an infection twice at the insertion site, pellets worked way out, and I also have sensitive scar tissue.....I used them for 15 months, 3 insertions five months apart. Not a quality or sustainable delivery method from my experience.

CPTWilly

They are an easy, no fuss option, but the drawbacks mentioned above are real, and significant. I didn't experience wild highs and lows, rather an intial high and a gentle coast to low. You can avoid going in the ditch by getting another insertion a month before they run "out" but that multiplies your cost. In my opinion, the biggest problem is that you cannot adjust your protocol. It doesn't sound bad, until your hormones go sideways.

CoastWatcher

They are an easy, no fuss option, but the drawbacks mentioned above are real, and significant. I didn't experience wild highs and lows, rather an intial high and a gentle coast to low. You can avoid going in the ditch by getting another insertion a month before they run "out" but that multiplies your cost. In my opinion, the biggest problem is that you cannot adjust your protocol. It doesn't sound bad, until your hormones go sideways.

As CPTWilly notes, why give up control of your protocol? Go on pellets and you are buckled in for a ride...no matter where it takes you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me