Probably not the place for this.

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

I buried my best freind today. She was a great trail buddy, and was always ready to go. 99 percent of the time it is great to be a dog Dad, but that 1 percent is terrible. The only blessing about it was she went we were gone.
I held my infant son and daughter in my arms when they died. Tears the scab right open again.

Sorry to vent, didnt want that on face book.
Delete if not appropriate

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pistolero

Sorry for your loss. We also lost our youngest daughter to pneumonia at 8 years old. It is something no human should have to suffer. A dog doesn't really compare, but I understand, my heart has been broken by their passing too.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear this news! I feel for you man, and I can totally relate. Amazing how attached we can get with our 4 legged family members, but then again I wouldn't trade it for anything. Reflect on all the good memories (and the few crazy ones too LOL)!

pistolero

While they do not compare, they sure make a big old home in my heart.

I often forget that I am not the sole member of that terrible club. I am sorry I brought this into your day brother. Truly I am.

No worries, brother! I think of her every day! She was such a happy child with such a big heart. We were blessed to have her for as long as we did.

Four years and I'm still a bit sad and lonely, they occupy a spot in your heart that kinda stays empty after they pass. Worst part was coming home and suddenly the house is still and quiet after 14 years that I had her, still bothers me sometimes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me