Can anyone help read my thyroid results?

Buy Lab Tests Online
FE1D569D-0056-40AC-9DA4-77C2B5335D02.jpg So my appointment isn’t until April 10th with Defy. I just got my results back and wanted to know if anyone could give me any insight as to what might mean. I’ve been a lot of research on my high free t3 but only because it’s labeled as “high” any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Have you had Iron and/or Ferritin pulled recently? I believe high reverse T3 is otherwise called "pooling" it's inactive T3. Sometime's higher RT3 can be iron related reason I ask.

I have not. I’ve been on trt for about 7 months now and Dr. Saya hasn’t mentioned anything to me about checking iron/ferritin levels yet. I think I did read that as well.

I believe some part of treating RT3 is to supplement T4 and/or T3, be aware of saying FT3 is what's important, which isn't wrong, but there's more to it that proclaiming good FT3 numbers as the end all of Thyroid matters. Sent you a PM on this.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
All the above is correct, but sometimes nailing down the origin or excess RT3 can be easy, sometimes it can be complicated. Having the flu, being sick, having an infection, or healing from a major injury can all contribute to increased RT3. Then again, so can iron/ferritin, adrenal issues, metabolic disorders and electrolyte imbalances.

The labs you provided obviously present that you have higher than desired RT3, in fact your FT3/RT3 ratio is 10.8, which should be > 20. Knowing what you know now, there could be some deeper discussion(s) with more labs, i.e., iron/ferritin, metabolic, CBC's, adrenal profile (4x saliva), stats, current conditions & family history that might be relevant ...? Just more stuff that might help you get a handle on this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me