The Lonely American Man: The Harvard Study of Adult Development

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

When he was young, Paul Krugman had no shortage of friends. But as he grew older and entered middle age, his social world narrowed."It was a very lonely time. I did go to work and I did have interactions at work, and I cherished those," he says. "But you know, at the end of the day it was just me." Researchers say it can be difficult for men to hold on to friendships as they age - but the problem begins well before adulthood. The Hidden Brain podcast is devoted to research focusing on men, friendship, and vulnerability. Friendship, is a necessity, and being open (and vulnerable) is not a sign of weakness.

"The Hidden Brain, a Conversation About Life's Unseen Patterns," NPR, https://www.npr.org/2018/03/19/5947...m-how-american-masculinity-creates-lonely-men

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Looks like a really interesting podcast and book, I downloaded the podcast on my phone and will listen to it today. If I like the podcast, I'll probably buy the kindle version.
Thanks buddy.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do believe and always did believe that this is true. I do see this in many of my friends and relatives. I did listen to the podcast this morning and tonight I plan of buying the Kindle version of the book.

CoastWatcher

I do believe and always did believe that this is true. I do see this in many of my friends and relatives. I did listen to the podcast this morning and tonight I plan of buying the Kindle version of the book.
I agree with you. I know men who seem very isolated and unable to break through the walls they live behind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me