Pregnyl

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trevor1

How long will Pregnyl 10,000 USP last after mixed when using the 10ml solution it comes with? Also, what is the recommended dose for sperm count to increase when used with TRT?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

How long will Pregnyl 10,000 USP last after mixed when using the 10ml solution it comes with? Also, what is the recommended dose for sperm count to increase when used with TRT?
I don't have an answer for you, but a lot depends on how and where you store the mixed solution. The substance is supposedly fragile. So avoid shaking and other harsh treatment. It will also last longer in the refrigerator. I mix mine then fill all the syringes and put the syringes in the freezer. I then take out a syringe and allow it to thaw which takes less than 10 minutes. I don't use hcg for fertility but my balls are large and full.

Vince

Super Moderator
After mixing it should start deteriorating after 60 days but very slowly. So slow you shouldn't noticed any difference after 90 days. I buy the 11000 IU vial and it lasts me 11 weeks. I've never noticed any difference in strength.

Trevor1

Thank you! I have been on HRT since I was 28 (34 now), and was given 200mg test cyp/wk, anastrozole @ half tab every other day, and hcg @ 500 iu twice per week. This was in the US.
I moved to Canada a year ago, and brought my RX with, and the doctors signed off on the test and anastrozole, but are weary of hcg for some reason. They finally gave me it after I pointed out the studies and gave my endocrinologist info from the US, but they gave me Pregnyl. I used to get compound pharmacy hcg and they mixed it for me. I always store mixed hcg in the fridge, so hopefully pregnyl will last a bit. The box contained 10,000 and the directions say it CAN last up to 28 days, which means I will have a wasted amount left after the 28 days (since my dose is 1,000/wk, it won’t last the full 10 weeks).

Trevor1

Thanks guys! Good info!! I’m not sure if Novarel is available here in Canada. The doctors for the most part, have little info on HRT/TRT protocols here. I came from the US where it’s pretty easy to find doctors who know about it.

Trevor1

Nice! I may try it. My insurance covers hcg here mostly, so my Pregnyl 10,000 USP was $18. My test cyp is usually $30 for 10ml. Anastrozole is $7.75. All after insurance plan.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me