The absolute nonsense that a high fat diet is bad for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
The truth is that all of the dietary advice we have been bombarded with for the last forty years about the dangers of fat consumption has been utterly and completely and damagingly wrong. Of course there will be a backlash against the Swedish report – there always is. Various powerful idiots, sorry experts, will be pushed in front of cameras to make various denunciations of the Swedes and their damaging and dangerous conclusions. The strings of these idiots will be jerked in unison by faceless marketers in companies that promote low fat spreads, and the like. Yes, you know who you are.And yes, this stuff does make me angry. It is killing people prematurely, millions of people, all around the world.
https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2013/10/20/sweden-gets-is-right/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Nice read. It's hard for people to understand what kind of things we ought to eat with all the marketing out there and the choices we have at restaurants and grocery stores, there's just so much misinformation in the dieting world it makes your head spin.

I do think that many people can't see how it was the traditional diet that gave us previously better health standards. Our altered food sources take us away from a traditional, balanced diet by making you think that is the reason there is so much malnutrition and disease everywhere.

blackebob

The advertisements I see for margarine would make you think it's the most healthy thing in the world to feed your kids. It is an uphill battle all the way these advertisers are slick.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me