Are you a fast metabolizer of medicines?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

I've used livewello and as I think its ok but I was disappointed buy two things
1. a few free reports said there was insufficient data.
2. some of the reports it references can only be viewed with an additional monthly fee.
I have not used Promethease but IMO for the money seem like a better choice

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Promethease is free (or was a couple of months ago when I used it) and it does give you a LOT of information. Very comprehensive reports.

PAUL-E

Promethease is free (or was a couple of months ago when I used it) and it does give you a LOT of information. Very comprehensive reports.

you got lucky they started charging "Most reports cost $5 and are produced in under 10 minutes. Much larger data files (such as imputed full genomes from dna.land) cost $10 and have increased runtime."

Sean Reed

Banned
I know the thread is several years old but this is an under-examined phenomena that merits attention. I am a very fast metabolizer. 200 mgs week puts my TT at 768 and my free test under 22 ng/dl. My body processes faster, I need an e4d schedule to maintain stable levels.

This is cutting edge research for docs, but I have known this personally for many, many years.

Vince

Super Moderator
I know the thread is several years old but this is an under-examined phenomena that merits attention. I am a very fast metabolizer. 200 mgs week puts my TT at 768 and my free test under 22 ng/dl. My body processes faster, I need an e4d schedule to maintain stable levels.

This is cutting edge research for docs, but I have known this personally for many, many years.

Sean are you a low shbg guy?

Sean Reed

Banned
Sean are you a low shbg guy?

No. My labs come in low normal if I manipulate my SHBG. Otherwise my SHBG is higher than ideal.

I was not aware of the fact that low SHBG was a problem until I joined this forum. Fascinating.

Manipulating SHBG is cutting edge technology.

Modern medicine is just now becoming aware of its role. Hopefully there will be work done in regards to SHBG that will result in health/quality of life benefits.

We do know that SHBG increases after the age of 27.

25 years ago, the body building community was the first to experiment with HCG, Nolvadex and other compounds that are now a routine component of modern medicine. I expect the same to be true of SHBG.

sting

No. My labs come in low normal if I manipulate my SHBG. Otherwise my SHBG is higher than ideal.

I was not aware of the fact that low SHBG was a problem until I joined this forum. Fascinating.

Manipulating SHBG is cutting edge technology.

Modern medicine is just now becoming aware of its role. Hopefully there will be work done in regards to SHBG that will result in health/quality of life benefits.

We do know that SHBG increases after the age of 27.

25 years ago, the body building community was the first to experiment with HCG, Nolvadex and other compounds that are now a routine component of modern medicine. I expect the same to be true of SHBG.
How do you go about manipulating your SHBG ?

Phillies

And I'm guessing the challenge is the management of fast metabolism of T.

I'm wondering if we know that SHBG *causes* the fast metabolism, or is merely *correlated* with the fast metabolism.

user_joe

Pretty interesting stuff. My dad and myself are both very tolerant of pain meds. We know this from experience. Haven't seen it with anything else.

"The major pathway of testosterone oxidation by human liver microsomes is the formation of 6β-hydroxytestosterone, which is catalyzed by CYP3A4/5 and which accounts for 75–80% of all metabolites formed."
http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/content/26/4/299.full

I tried to read this, but got lost fairly quick! My DNA says I am a CYP3A5 non-expressor can someone please explain what that means in accordance to the article? I seen the article speak of CYP3A4 quite a bit, but not a whole lot about CYP3A5.

Thank You

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching