Urologist and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

TitoCris

I was referred to see a urologist for bleeding in the urethra around the head of the penis during sexual intercourse. He can't do the cystoscopy today but scheduled it on Monday. The cystoscopy takes 5 minutes only. Oh well, I think he just wanted to charge more if I scheduled another visit.

On the side note, I asked him if he can prescribe me an HCG for my shrunken testicles. He was not familiar with HCG. I thought while I was at the urology practice office with 5 physicians I could "hit 2 birds with one stone".

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Yep.

The board designation doesn't matter: urologist, endocrinologist, internist, family-practice...the ignorance is astounding. An endocrinologist holding an endowed chair at a local medical school failed miserably in his efforts to help me. My care is now superbly handled by a woman certified in family-practice.

I believe Defy offers a program of Hcg support for patients frustrated by their treating physician.

Saxon

...the ignorance is astounding. An endocrinologist holding an endowed chair at a local medical school failed miserably in his efforts to help me.

It is amazing and has been my experience not just in the field of TRT/HRT. There is "good medicine" and "other". One is taught and the other is slandered.

captain

Some stick to what insurance pays for and most insurance don't pay for HCG. You could go to the fertility clinic where you may see the same doctor and he or she will know all about it.

blackebob

Yep.

The board designation doesn't matter: urologist, endocrinologist, internist, family-practice...the ignorance is astounding. An endocrinologist holding an endowed chair at a local medical school failed miserably in his efforts to help me. My care is now superbly handled by a woman certified in family-practice.

I believe Defy offers a program of Hcg support for patients frustrated by their treating physician.

Worst Dr I have ever had was a board certified Internist. he would tell you that, Bio Identical hormone, what is that, never heard of it, I AM A BOARD CERTIFIED INTERNIST. I should have slapped his ass and walked out.

Well, while that is not a nice thought, I do dream of doing it. crappy edit I know but...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me