New to TRT - thoughts in protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys i’m back again, still waiting on my MRI of the pituitary to come back. But have been mapping out my protocol which the doctor gave me and seems pretty standard. 100mg of Cypionate a week which I am going to break up and do 50mg twice in one week. In conjunction, 350iu of HCG 3 times a week. Was debating 500iu twice a week and pin the same day as Test. Keep in mind I am turning 29 very soon.

Also I was told I should correct my RT3 which was high (30.9ng/dL). So I was going to ask the doctor next time I am see him to attempt a small dose age of cytomel to see how it helps.

Let me know your thoughts. Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your protocol seems like good starting doses, 50 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with HCG 500 IU twice a week or 350 IU three times a week either should be just fine. I don't know what kind of syringes you will using but I really like the Easy Touch 29 gauge or 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe.

Checkdis

Your protocol seems like good starting doses, 50 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with HCG 500 IU twice a week or 350 IU three times a week either should be just fine. I don't know what kind of syringes you will using but I really like the Easy Touch 29 gauge or 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe.

Thanks Vince, I actually bought some from a good website I used in the past. 100 count of 25g 1inch for $20, and 31g 100 count for the HCG for $15.

Just curious if I should hold off on Cytomel and try TRT for a couple of months before checking RT3 again?

“E62512800MM 3mL Syringe 25G 1 Inch Thin Wall Needle McKesson 16SN3C251- Box/100” - $15

“Easy Touch 31 Gauge 1 cc 5/16 in Insulin Syringes - 100” - $12

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching