Body not responding to test injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

jbthumper

Here are my results.

Oct 2017 I was on Pharm Grade Test Cyp 200mg every 2 weeks (pinned 100mg once a week)
test levels 152

Until Dec 2017 Pharma Grade Test Cyp 200mg pinned once a week
test levels 190

Feb 2018 was on 300mg of UGL test cyp pinned once a week
test levels 48

March 2018 Past 4 weeks pinning EOD Sustanon for a weekly total of 375
test levels 209

Attachments

• 10-09-17 results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 59
  • 12-18-17 results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 55
  • 2-8-18 results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 62
  • 3-21-18 results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 66
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I take it that you are engaged in a self-directed protocol? You've never tested SHBG? It's not a nice-to-have value, it's a critical value that can determine the success of your efforts. Chances are, given what you've said and your lab results, your SHBG is low. Whopping doses of testosterone are going to undermine your efforts. You also didn't test free testosterone - which would give us an idea (indirectly) of where your SHBG might lie. You measured estradiol with the wrong test. You want the LC, MS/MS test - Sensitive. It's the only reliable e2 test for men. No need to test LH and FSH when on exogenous testosterone. Your values will be suppressed.

So - SHBG, free testosterone, and the correct estradiol test. The picture will become clearer.

Last edited:

jbthumper

I'm doctor prescribed by she doesn't really have much of an idea. First she wanted me to do one shot bi-weekly. When the test came back low, then we went to every 10 days by here but I changed it to 200mg every week. Took my results back and she was like no way they are low, next time test right after you injection. Thats when I switched to Sustanon and EOD injects but now am looking for a new doctor or trying to get it figured out.

CoastWatcher

I'm doctor prescribed by she doesn't really have much of an idea. First she wanted me to do one shot bi-weekly. When the test came back low, then we went to every 10 days by here but I changed it to 200mg every week. Took my results back and she was like no way they are low, next time test right after you injection. Thats when I switched to Sustanon and EOD injects but now am looking for a new doctor or trying to get it figured out.

Yes, you clearly need a new doctor. Did she obtain a baseline PSA before therapy began? I ask because it's a critical test and PSA has to be followed over the course of therapy to make sure no issues with prostate cancer arise. Was your thyroid evaluated? Not simply TSH, but ft3, ft4, rt3, and antibodies? Where do you live? We may be able to offer a referral.

You need to test the SHBG. Just on the surface of what you wrote your SHBG is low, that's the only way you can really be pulling such low trough numbers on 100mg/1xweek

Follow CoastWatchers advice.

Systemlord

If you are hypothyroid TRT will feel as if you are injecting water if other systems are broken, a large picture will emerge once you check TSH, fT3, rT3, fT4 and antibodies. What are your a.m cortisol levels?

It seems like the higher your dosage, the lower your T levels, likely driving already low SHBG into the ground. If this happens your body can not hold on to testosterone. I surmise your SHBG is super low, low thyroid function can lower SHBG. Lots of low SHBG guys claim TRT does nothing for them.

madman

Super Moderator
Here are my results.

Oct 2017 I was on Pharm Grade Test Cyp 200mg every 2 weeks (pinned 100mg once a week)
test levels 152

Until Dec 2017 Pharma Grade Test Cyp 200mg pinned once a week
test levels 190

Feb 2018 was on 300mg of UGL test cyp pinned once a week
test levels 48

March 2018 Past 4 weeks pinning EOD Sustanon for a weekly total of 375
test levels 209

Definitely need to know your shbg.

You were injecting 100 mg every week than eventually upped dose to 200 mg/week (large dose for trt) and over the coming months 300 mg/week and than 375 mg/week which are both absurd amounts of testosterone.

Your hemoglobin/hematocrit and RBCs increase at first than come down were you donating blood?

Your final labs show lh/fsh values in range as oppose to 3 previous labs where they were suppressed yet you were injecting sustanon (EOD) for total weekly dose 375 mg ?

jbthumper

Yes, I donated blood and switched to sus then my lh/fsh levels went up. I already did my SHBG and free test blood test, just awaiting results.

ERO

Many guys with very low SHBG - not all, but many - myself included, don't feel anything from TRT even when we have perfect levels "on-paper." There is no fix for this, its the hand that we have been dealt. Test injections for me at any interval, inducing daily, feel like I am injecting water. Same with topical T.

Smetry

that's exactly my case feeling nothing on T and my SHBG is totally in normal range even my doc (defy) has no explanation why i don feel anything

CoastWatcher

My labs came back in
Test 237
Free Test 9.6
SHBG 20.8

Your SHBG is low and your protocols to date are working against you. A good starting point would be 50 mg of cypionate every 3.5 days. Maintain that consistently and evaluate in six weeks. With low SHBG it's long been known that multiple smaller doses over the week deliver success. To date, your doctor has failed you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me