Help with E2 please

Buy Lab Tests Online

RaidersTwix

Hey, im new here looking for abit of help.

I don't have access to pharma grade arimidex so i overdid it abit and crashed my estro bad with almost 1mg ED.

Labs came back at 37pmol/l wich is 10 pg/ml

3 weeks later with 0,5mg ed and about a weekly dose of 240mg test

labs came back at 55nmol/l test

47 pmol/l e2 wich is about 13pg/ml

Now i talked to some guys at my gym wich said i should be around 90 pmol/l or 24pg/ml

I'm not very good at this stuff and would really like some help, since when my estro was crashed to the max i felt like i wanted to kill myself every living moment more or less ;)

Serious stuff here.

Please don't judge me i really just want some friendly advice, tyvm :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Are you engaged in blast/cruise, or are you working to dial in a TRT protocol? If it is the former, we can't help you. That's not a criticism or a judgment, but a frank admission that that this is a men's health forum. There's no one-size-fits-all in the TRT world; the "guys at the gym" aren't giving you the best advice.

RaidersTwix

Are you engaged in blast/cruise, or are you working to dial in a TRT protocol? If it is the former, we can't help you. That's not a criticism or a judgment, but a frank admission that that this is a men's health forum. There's no one-size-fits-all in the TRT world; the "guys at the gym" aren't giving you the best advice.

Yes its a hormone replacement therapy i need help with.

Last edited:

Zooka15

Your dosage is way to high for the purpose of TRT...the best advice we can give is try 50mg twice weekly of test and no AI. Then get bloods in 5-6 weeks.

RaidersTwix

Your dosage is way to high for the purpose of TRT...the best advice we can give is try 50mg twice weekly of test and no AI. Then get bloods in 5-6 weeks.

Yeah i realise now you guys only have experience with lower doses on this forum.

I'll just lower my arimidex dose and pull labs every month until i find a good e2 level.

Thank you all :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching