HCG & Test: Is This a Sensible Protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
My doc prescribes hCG along with Clomid for 3 months of the year when he takes me off the test cypionate. My typical regime for the past 2 years has been: 200mg of cypionate every week (broken up via 2 shots sqi). Then for 3 months, he will take me off the testosterone cypionate and prescribed hCG and Clomid to be taken in the following way: 25 IU of hCG in the belly daily + 1/2 tablet of Clomid in the AM then a 1/2 tablet in the PM. I do this for 25 Days on/5 Days off/25 Days on/5 Days off/25 Days on. Then I’m back on the cypionate. My first year I achieved great results. This past year was a bit more of a struggle. Any input?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

My doc prescribes hCG along with Clomid for 3 months of the year when he takes me off the test cypionate. My typical regime for the past 2 years has been: 200mg of cypionate every week (broken up via 2 shots sqi). Then for 3 months, he will take me off the testosterone cypionate and prescribed hCG and Clomid to be taken in the following way: 25 IU of hCG in the belly daily + 1/2 tablet of Clomid in the AM then a 1/2 tablet in the PM. I do this for 25 Days on/5 Days off/25 Days on/5 Days off/25 Days on. Then I'm back on the cypionate. My first year I achieved great results. This past year was a bit more of a struggle. Any input?

9 months out of the year my car handles really well and then for 3 months I take the tires off of it and it doesn't seem to want to Corner.

CoastWatcher

This would be comical, or if it wasn't upending your efforts at health. There is nothing about your protocol that makes sense. I'd be interested in seeing your serum levels during all phases of this exercise.

Ok, I’m hearing everyone loud and clear. Even though I’ve been in a gym since I’m 13 (I’m now 45) and was a competitive college athlete, I’ve never used testosterone in my life up until 2 years ago. Doing the “anti-aging doc” thing was all brand new to me. He seemed very knowledgable in our numerous appointments, but clearly this isn’t the way to successfully go about it. Are there any credible regimes on this site to which someone can refer me? I totally understand the logic of TRT in terms of recovery, bone density, better sleep, better sex drive, etc. Can someone please tell me where I’m going wrong here?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me