E2 control while on transdermal T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Montrealer

Hi guys,
My question is related to use of Anastrozole. Specifically, the starting dose and frequency.
I'm 54 y.o., fit, weighing 160, on TRT for 5 months (Testim, 2 tubes daily), below are my latest numbers. My urologist said my free T is low and the T/E2 ratio is bad, so he prescribed Anastrozole 1mg/day (!). From what I read, it's an insanely high dose that will likely crush my E2 and this is, of course, my great fear. Does anybody use AI with transdermals? What's your experience? Need your advice. Thank you!

My latest numbers:
Estradiol - 128 pmol/l (or 34.86 pg/ml) this is being on DIM (400mg/day) I plan to stop it once I start Anastrozole.
SHBG - 74. mnol/l
TT - 802 ng/dl

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Anastrozole should never be thought of as a standard aspect of a TRT protocol. Absent elevated levels of estradiol AND symptoms associated with those elevated levels, it's a non-starter. E2 is a necessary hormone, erectile function, libido, cognition, and skeletal health are supported by healthy levels of estradiol. I take it from your user name that you are in Quebec? The appropriate, sensitive estradiol test is offered through Dynacare. Make sure you test with the sensitive estradiol test. See where things stand in six weeks.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?13231&p=93360#post93360

Montrealer

CoastWatcher, thank you!
Indeed, I'm in Quebec and will certainly use the lab you mentioned. Though generally being on TRT is a huge improvement in how I feel, I do have symptoms like red chest and face, emotional (to the point of being embarrassing :)), erectile issues, some anxiety (related to latter).

CoastWatcher

CoastWatcher, thank you!
Indeed, I'm in Quebec and will certainly use the lab you mentioned. Though generally being on TRT is a huge improvement in how I feel, I do have symptoms like red chest and face, emotional (to the point of being embarrassing :)), erectile issues, some anxiety (related to latter).

Get the right test and see where things stand. Evaluate how you feel (the subjective side of things) with your lab values (the objective) and it should become a bit clearer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me