Empower Pharmacy Email Address

Buy Lab Tests Online

TitoCris

Does anybody know the email address of Empower Pharmacy? I need to get a price quote plus shipping cost for Trimix 10 mcg + 18 mg + 1 mg in 5 ml. I have a prescription.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

[email protected]
After much trial and error I found that if I just asked for a ball park figure while on the phone because my Dr refuses to give me a script for every available dosage, that we could actually talk "figures" /prices over the phone.
Some reps suck and wont do this. I just call back.

TitoCris

[email protected]
After much trial and error I found that if I just asked for a ball park figure while on the phone because my Dr refuses to give me a script for every available dosage, that we could actually talk "figures" /prices over the phone.
Some reps suck and wont do this. I just call back.

Thanks for the email address of Empower Pharmacy, blackebob! I'll send them a copy of my Trimix prescription to get a price quote plus shipping cost.

I'm trying to get hold of my PCP secretary because Empower hasn't received the faxed prescription since yesterday. When I call the PCP office, all I get is an automated answering machine. I have called 5 times, now they're on a lunch break.

TitoCris

Dr. Crisler has Trimix listed for 80 bucks so I would guess that would be a good a ball park figure.

Thanks for the estimate, captain! I guess shipping cost would be around $15.00 and hopefully it comes with syringes for free. I left a message to the primary care doc secretary to fax the prescription again to Empower Pharmacy because it hasn't been received. I gave the secretary the fax number again in case she pushed the wrong numbers. Jeezus! :)

TitoCris

Doctors have to fax directly to Empower and then they will call you back to tell you price and shipping.

If your doctor is new to Empower, you may want to take advantage of this discount.

http://offers.testosteronewisdom.com/

Thanks for the discount offer, Nelson!

Hopefully, the doctor's office faxes the prescription successfully to Empower Pharmacy.

I'll keep working on this and hopefully I will receive my own supply of Trimix by the end of the month or next. :D

TitoCris

Thanks for the discount offer, Nelson!

Hopefully, the doctor's office faxes the prescription successfully to Empower Pharmacy.

I'll keep working on this and hopefully I will receive my own supply of Trimix by the end of the month or next. :D
I made my first order for Trimix at Empower Pharmacy yesterday. They don't give a 20 percent discount to first time customers.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me