PSA
0.0 – 4.0
Hematocrit
37.5 – 51.0
Vitamin D
30 - 100
TSH
0.45 – 4.5

The clinic just recently added vitamin D in the blood work. I knew I was low but not that low. The Doc wants me to take 10,000 iu of vitamin D daily. So I’m sure that will help plus summer is around the corner.

I have been having severe body acne. I have tried special body washes and Doxy. They helped a little bit but I still have bad body acne. The Doc stated that I could try accutane but I have heard about bad side effects with that med. Plus you have to limit sunlight while in the med and summer is coming. The doc said my low vitamin D levels might be causing the body acne. He said Vitamin D may reduce the growth of the cells that produce sebum, which reduce the amount of oil the skin produces.

What have other people done to combat body acne? Also, are my lab results optimum?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Youre getting the wrong tests for E2, men should only ever be tested with the Ultra Sensitive LC/MS/MS test that is for males, any other test is for females and ofter overestimates in Men.

For acne, try Selsun Blue, the shampoo with Selenium Disulfate(?) (not the one with salacylic acid), use it as a body wash. I have real good results with it, Selsun actually adverts it now as a body acne/wash. The selenium promotes more sloughing off of dead skin cells.

421Chris

Thanks. I will try Selsun Blue. I don’t think I have the option to get the E2 test that you are talking about. My clinic use Lab Corp.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do get some acne on my head, not as severe as you. I use zinc soap I buy from Amazon, it helps but not a 100% cure.
I agree get the right estradiol lab.

421Chris

I sent my Doc an email detailing this and provided him with a link to the IC/MS test by LabCorp. I w

I sent my Doc an email detailing this and provided him with a link to the IC/MS test by LabCorp. I cant wait to hear his reply.

I do get some acne on my head, not as severe as you. I use zinc soap I buy from Amazon, it helps but not a 100% cure.
I agree get the right estradiol lab.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching