Need final dosing opinions

Buy Lab Tests Online

frankwhite

Going to take my own experience, slightly different opinions from 2 doctors, and comments on this thread to decide what I'm going to do.

Currently doing:
100mg Cypionate per week (50mg every 3.5 days)
1,000iu HCG (500iu every 3.5 days)

With that protocol I'm still more tired than I'd like to be, probably more grumpy than I need to be, libido and ED issues, and I just don't feel 100%. My numbers on the day of injection, but before injection look like this (reference range in parentheses):

Total testosterone 820 (264 - 916)
Free testosterone 15 (6.8 - 21.5)
DHEA 142.8 (102.6 - 416.3)
Estradiol sensitive 23.2 (8.0 - 35.0)
SHBG 40.5 (16.5 - 55.9)

Doctor opinions sound like this:

"Your SHBG is high, so your free T is likely lower than it needs to be. You should increase your cypionate to 150mg per week. You still have room to play with when it comes to estradiol so you should be ok there."

One doctor wants me to add 25mg DHEA daily, another doctor says 50mg DHEA daily.

Here are my questions:

1) Does anyone disagree that I should up the cypionate to 150mg per week?

2) How can I tell if I'm doing too much HCG? I've only ever done 1,000 per week and I'm thinking maybe that could be lower? Does anyone have experience with lowering HCG dosage?

3) DHEA - 25mg or 50mg per day?

4) Assuming I do 150mg cypionate per week, should I do 75mg per 2 injections, or should I do 50mg 3x per week? I ask because one doctor told me it doesn't even matter.

Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would increase just 10mg and creep up on the Free T, IMO a 50mg increase is going to take you way over on Free T which may not be a good thing to be out of range there. I may not pay too much mind to the Total T. I don't advocate use of DHEA< I think 25 and 50mg are too much, can aromatase easily, too. If you feel the need to try it I suggest 5-10mg and judge the tolerance for it. Also use a micronized capsule don't but the cheap tablets are wal-mart.

Blackhawk

i agree with Vince to take T up more slowly, and be sure to monitor HGB-HCT as you go, but for me DHEA works. At 142 for DHEA I'd start with 10 or 25mg. I was considerably under normal range and 25mg twice a day put me far above normal range. At 25mg/day I am still a little high of normal range for my age, but the rationale is that a little high is fine, mimics a younger person's level.

however if you make 2 changes at once it'll be hard to monitor cause and effect of each individually

Vince

Super Moderator
My opinion is to increase your T injection to 150mg per week and try to get nice levels of Free T. I would skip the dhea for now, like others have stated it may raise your E2 levels.

Systemlord

I prefer to begin TRT with T-Cyp only and once I'm dialed in, then start adding things one at a time, otherwise you don't know what causing what. How are you supposed to know if HCG or DEHA is casing issues? We all know not everyone responds well to either HCG or DEHA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me