Cypionate Carrier Oil Allergy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

For the longest time I have used Watson’s or sun pharma brand testosterone. Last November I switched to empower, it keeps my numbers where they were like the other brands but for some reason I have been getting headaches and fatigue since switching. Could it be the grape seed oil? As I think the others are cotton seed oil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

I think I’m going to make a change back to cottonseed or sesame oil. I talked to a local pharmacist and she stated the problem with grape seed oil is yes some people have allergies ( same as other oils) , but the shelf life even with a preservative added is only 3-6 months . That is not taking into consideration the age of the oil before it was compounded. Where as cottonseed and sesame oils shelf life are about 2 years with preservative. she said the headaches/fatigue could be a allergy or partially rancid oil.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on trt for over 3 years now and the only type of oil I use in my testosterone cypionate has been grapeseed oil. So far so good.

Saul

A bit off topic, but my last bottle of Test Cyp (Sun Brand) is less viscous that all my prior bottles. I don't know why but wonder if it is a different carrier oil. I have not had any reaction. I am able to easily draw and inject with a 29G instead of a 28G needle, which was as high as I could go with the prior bottles. That is the upside.

keithc2485

do pharmacies make plain carrier oil to mix with to dialute?

Im restarting my Test. cyp injections, but this time im doing 50mgs 2x a weeks ...and its a little hard geting the right amount in the syringe ....does anybody know if they make "blank" oil to add to make it an even CC?

would appericate any feedback
thank you:cool::cool:

at15

Im restarting my Test. cyp injections, but this time im doing 50mgs 2x a weeks ...and its a little hard geting the right amount in the syringe ....does anybody know if they make "blank" oil to add to make it an even CC?

would appericate any feedback
thank you:cool::cool:
you dont want to be shooting 1cc if you dont have to. more scar tissue. you need to buy 1cc syringes and draw to 0.25. you can even buy 0.5cc and 0.3cc syringes if you really want to get ocd about it.

Vince

Super Moderator
A bit off topic, but my last bottle of Test Cyp (Sun Brand) is less viscous that all my prior bottles. I don't know why but wonder if it is a different carrier oil. I have not had any reaction. I am able to easily draw and inject with a 29G instead of a 28G needle, which was as high as I could go with the prior bottles. That is the upside.

I've never use cottonseed oil but most members that do say it's thicker than grape seed or sesame seed oil.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
For the longest time I have used Watson's or sun pharma brand testosterone. Last November I switched to empower, it keeps my numbers where they were like the other brands but for some reason I have been getting headaches and fatigue since switching. Could it be the grape seed oil? As I think the others are cotton seed oil.

Your hematocrit may be high

Sawdustmaker

I've been reading some nutrition books talking about keeping your Omega 6 and 3 in proper proportions, and staying away from oils that are high in Omega 6 like vegetable oils. All of these oils that are mixed with the testosterone seem to be high in Omega 6. Is this enough in a dose to be a problem?
Paul

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been reading some nutrition books talking about keeping your Omega 6 and 3 in proper proportions, and staying away from oils that are high in Omega 6 like vegetable oils. All of these oils that are mixed with the testosterone seem to be high in Omega 6. Is this enough in a dose to be a problem?
Paul
I wouldn't think that it's enough to cause any issues. Since I never use cottonseed oil in my cooking or products that I buy. I decided not to inject it into my body. It's my personal choice.

madman

Super Moderator
Paul

As we know many stress the importance of consuming omega 3 fatty acids and reducing the intake of excess omega 6 fatty acids.

Although excess omega 6 fatty acids in the diet may contribute to negative effects on one health they are still needed in small amounts as it is all about achieving a healthy balance of EFA's (essential fatty acids), omega 3 (EPA/DHA and alpha-linolenic acid) and omega 6 (linoleic acid/AA/GLA).

Many suffer from omega 3 deficiency as oppose to an omega 6 deficiency but balance is key as both fatty acids are critical to health.

Regarding your question as to whether the oils used in esterified injectable testosterone effect ones health do understand that even though the oils used such as sesame/cottonseed/grapeseed/castor that even though they have been refined/highly purified that the amount you are injecting are minimal as in a fraction of what one would consume through diet.

Most on average are consuming teaspoon (5 ml) --->tablespoon (15 ml) of various oils through dietary sources.

When looking at injectable esterified testosterone most 10 ml vials are either 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml strength and more commonly the 200 mg/ml strength is prescribed for trt.

On average most men are injecting 100-150 mg testosterone/week which would equate to 1-1.5 ml/week of the oily solution (miniscule amount of oil) compared to injecting tablespoons worth as in 15 ml+ through diet.

As far as one being allergic as in a bad reaction from the oil carrier used whether experiencing a rash or feeling unwell sure it can happen to sensitive individuals but as far as serious negative effects on ones overall health highly doubtful.

antelopers

I use this Testoviron depot is an oil-based (Castor oil) mixture of testosterone esters for depot intramuscular injection which is marketed in Europe.[SUP][1][/SUP] Its constituents include:[SUP][1][/SUP]
Testoviron was by far the best testosterone I ever used. The oil was super thick but I always felt amazing on it. Since I am in the states and have to acquire it legally now, I am using cypionate in grapeseed oil and I don't feel nearly as good as when I used testoviron.

CanadaJim

I was using testosterone enanthate and cypionate from an UGL here in Canada. Very thick solution. I am not sure what was used as a carrier oil in the product. After a few months of use I developed a systemic reaction. Funny thing is I never had any reaction at the injection site. I developed itchy hives on my flanks, back, legs. My Doc told me it is Dermatographia. He feels it was triggered by whatever was in the testosterone. Even months after stopping the injections the condition still persists. I tried IM, shallow IM, and subq but it makes no difference. I contacted the lab to see if they could tell me what they use as a carrier oil but I've received no response yet. I may try a different lab that has already told me that they use grape seed oil and have never had any negative feedback.

keithc2485

For the longest time I have used Watson’s or sun pharma brand testosterone. Last November I switched to empower, it keeps my numbers where they were like the other brands but for some reason I have been getting headaches and fatigue since switching. Could it be the grape seed oil? As I think the others are cotton seed oil.
So I think that it is 100% possible that u switching brands have u side effects .
March 4th 2018 was the day my life flashed b4 my eyes.

I have been on trt since mid 2016 and have always been on testosterone either Westward pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, or Watson as well... I'm brand sensitive to begin with so I get nervous when new manufacturers come.

AnyWay, I was givin "PERRIGO" PHARMA BRAND .
I injected my at the time normal weekly dose of 100 mg .5ml .

I then put on my bandaid and lay down. Cut to 15 minutes later my heart started racing and pounding having palpitations and I was sweating.

I figured this is a panic attack and will go away in 20 minutes I've had them many times. This did not go away after almost an hour of my heart pounding I finally called 911 because my chest is tightening my heart rate was 156 beats per minute and my blood pressure was through the the paramedics brought me to the emergency room where they took more tests and didthe paramedics brought me to the emergency room where they took more tests and did another EKG. By this time my heart rate had gone down to 115 beats per minute and my blood pressure down to 131 over 96 still high ..

I was questioned if I took any of your legal drugs which I did not, they were clueless on what revved me up so much and I explained to them I'm on testosterone and I started a new brand .

After all my labs for thyroid and everything came back normal they asked me to bring in the vial of testosterone so someone from my house brought it to the hospital.

They didn't have the means to do any type testing but came back with the conclusion of I have had an allergic reaction to this manufacturer.

They administered me some versed to calm me down, yes I was that much in tachycardia I needed Midazolam 5mg and beta blockers to calm me down

.. after about 10-15 minutes my body started to regulate I didn't fall asleep but I just felt a bit more at ease.. after spending the whole night and morning and the ER I finally was discharged to go home.

I have to see a cardiologist and my heart was not the same for 3 months I was having palpitations every single day erasing heart and had to wear a telemetry monitor for 30 days to track the progression of my heart daily

all because of this one dose of testosterone from paragraph pharmaceuticals so I truly understand and believe that the brand you took gave you an allergic reaction stick with the brands you're comfortable with my friend

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
So I think that it is 100% possible that u switching brands have u side effects .
March 4th 2018 was the day my life flashed b4 my eyes.

I have been on trt since mid 2016 and have always been on testosterone either Westward pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, or Watson as well... I'm brand sensitive to begin with so I get nervous when new manufacturers come.

AnyWay, I was givin "PERRIGO" PHARMA BRAND .
I injected my at the time normal weekly dose of 100 mg .5ml .

I then put on my bandaid and lay down. Cut to 15 minutes later my heart started racing and pounding having palpitations and I was sweating.

I figured this is a panic attack and will go away in 20 minutes I've had them many times. This did not go away after almost an hour of my heart pounding I finally called 911 because my chest is tightening my heart rate was 156 beats per minute and my blood pressure was through the the paramedics brought me to the emergency room where they took more tests and didthe paramedics brought me to the emergency room where they took more tests and did another EKG. By this time my heart rate had gone down to 115 beats per minute and my blood pressure down to 131 over 96 still high ..

I was questioned if I took any of your legal drugs which I did not, they were clueless on what revved me up so much and I explained to them I'm on testosterone and I started a new brand .

After all my labs for thyroid and everything came back normal they asked me to bring in the vial of testosterone so someone from my house brought it to the hospital.

They didn't have the means to do any type testing but came back with the conclusion of I have had an allergic reaction to this manufacturer.

They administered me some versed to calm me down, yes I was that much in tachycardia I needed Midazolam 5mg and beta blockers to calm me down

.. after about 10-15 minutes my body started to regulate I didn't fall asleep but I just felt a bit more at ease.. after spending the whole night and morning and the ER I finally was discharged to go home.

I have to see a cardiologist and my heart was not the same for 3 months I was having palpitations every single day erasing heart and had to wear a telemetry monitor for 30 days to track the progression of my heart daily

all because of this one dose of testosterone from paragraph pharmaceuticals so I truly understand and believe that the brand you took gave you an allergic reaction stick with the brands you're comfortable with my friend
Hopefully your cardiologist checked your magnesium levels. Low levels cause heart palpitations.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me