Exercise recovery and Testosterone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

robs2nd75

At present I am only working each muscle group once a week as my ligaments/tendons are having a difficult time keeping up with strength gains. I have read that muscle recovery takes anywhere from a minimum of 36 hrs. up to 72 hrs. How should I schedule my workouts w/ respect to TT levels and recovery? For example, if developing legs is my primary focus should I do legs on day 3.5 w/ respect to my injection so TT will be at it's highest or should I guestimate my recovery rate and if say it were 48 hrs lift somewhere in that 48hr window before TT has reached its peak? Thanks for your thoughts!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I'd stick with the regular recovery periods whether or not HRT.

Your muscles are going to be a lot stronger than if you were not on HRT therefore you still need the same recovery time.

Look at the best bodybuilders in the world all who take aas and they still use the same recovery periods.

Kelly

Agree with Gene. You're over thinking it. Just get in the gym and nail it. Also if on an every 3.5 day protocol your peaks and valleys will be more minimal.

John Sons

Really this is excellent details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me