Latest labs, moving forward

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

Just got labs back today taken 3months after starting defy protocol. We switched from 2x weekly injection of T cyp to 3x. Kept weekly doseage the same, toTal 60 mg/ week. We added 350iu of hcg also 3x a week.
11/30
total t 823 (264-916)
free t. 16.4. (7.2-24.0). 2.0%
E2 sensitive 14.0. (8-35)
hct. 51.0
shbg 54.7

3/14
total t. 640
free t. 13.3. 2.07%
E2. 23.9
hct. 51.8
Shbg. 40
I did a phlebotomy mid january.
mg 2x/ week and this protocol keep my hct rising slowly at 1point over 2 1/2-3 months. This is a slow down for me, so good news
Free T does not seem to want to come up at this dosage, but noticed E2jumped a good bit. That is as high as it has ever been.
Can not say i have noticed any thing other than maybe little bit bigger balls, not significant. Libido the same, cognitive functions and anxiety the same. Have notiiced a slight increase in emotional feelings, not the punch a hole in the wall type, the girl type!
Dhea runs 130’s (71-335),and dr calkin wanted me to start that at same time as adding hcg and going to 3x weekly. I felt that was too much chnage at once, so have not started. Not sure if i need to, not seeing alot of positive posts about it, mostly neutral posts.
is something to worry about, do you guys?
Also to raise free t do i need to add more T? Feeling pretty good, but could feel,better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching