Morning wood vs estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pumpiniron13

I’m not having morning wood every morning but I feel great! How many of you guys use that as an indication of estrogen being in check? I’m not feeling bloated or having any high estrogen signs. I’m a week out from blood Work and was just curious on other viewpoints. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Not a completely useless barometer for E/T/etc etc but it's also completely unreliable as far as I'm concerned, especially as a certain forum guy preaches dosing AI based on this almost exclusively.

I am still learning about my body and TRT but I would say my T lvl effects my morning wood more than my E. I am currently running a pretty high E (from feel no test yet) and my morning wood is every day.

Nashtide

I find morning wood to be an excellent barometer for my E2 levels. I use a very small amount of anastrazole to begin with, but if I notice a decrease in morning wood, I simply increase my anastrazole a tiny amount and the wood comes back. I also notice that I dream more intensely when my E2 is in that perfect spot. Obviously this is one guys anecdotal experience. YMMV

Pumpiniron13

I’m trying to go off anastrozole. Long term effects on bone density. I only take . 5 mg post injection. I was pinning 2 times a week and now 3 to see if it helps

Nashtide

I’m trying to go off anastrozole. Long term effects on bone density. I only take . 5 mg post injection. I was pinning 2 times a week and now 3 to see if it helps
I only take 0.2mg or less twice weekly. I feel great as long as I keep my E2 in a range that works for me. I am not the least bit concerned with the potential side effects of such a low dose.

I find morning wood to be an excellent barometer for my E2 levels. I use a very small amount of anastrazole to begin with, but if I notice a decrease in morning wood, I simply increase my anastrazole a tiny amount and the wood comes back. I also notice that I dream more intensely when my E2 is in that perfect spot. Obviously this is one guys anecdotal experience. YMMV

This is interesting an I'm going to see if it will work with me. I sure wish there was a simple DIY blood test for E2 like BG.

Nashtide

This is interesting an I'm going to see if it will work with me. I sure wish there was a simple DIY blood test for E2 like BG.
Even if there was a simple blood test, it wouldn't make this situation any better. Why? Because each guy feels his best at different levels. You just need to learn your body and adjust as needed.

Vince

Super Moderator
For good morning wood, I believe you would need good blood flow to your penis. Which would mean good nitric oxide levels throughout your whole body.

RLW

For me I'm not sure morning wood is a reliable measure of E2 or testosterone. For me it hasn't been different on TRT than off. Even before TRT I would have morning would most days. Sometimes I would wake up and not have it, only to have it 5 min later. At one point after starting TRT I let my E2 climb to the point where mu EQ was not good while having sex but I was still waking up with morning wood most days.

giants23

Vince I am trying to get wife pregnant and had low hormone levels ever since coming off TRT...It has somewhat bounced back thanks to Dr Saya...I spoke to the #1 fertility clinic in the U.S. and that doctor told me go off of the clomid and just do Anastrozole 1mg a day....From what I see on all these forums guys are taking 1/2 of that only 2 times per week...I was scared due to reviews so I took 1/3 of a pill every 3 days and nothing....I then switched the 2nd week to every other day 1/2 a pill...Erections were much stronger and I noticed a difference....I shared my concerns with Fertility doctor on taking 1mg every day if it was too much and he said no not at all...he prescribes that all the time...Clomid only helped so much but was terrible on Libido...Anastrozole has made me feel much better...Is it too risky to take 1 full pill a day? My Estradiol level was 28...Testosterone measly 268 with Clomid...On TRT I was in the upper 700-800 and I felt better than ever but since trying to get wife pregnant wasnt sure if doing 1mg a day would be ok or not. I dont want to go backwards or have bone density issues etc...So far I have been on for close to a month in total but half a pill a day about 2 weeks...I probably should do an E2 test to see if Anastrozole has lowered my Estradiol or not...Im tired alot but due to lack of sleep but erections much better

Joej85

I never have morning wood, although I do have erections in the middle of the night sometimes. I have little libido most of the time. I have been working with Defy for about a year now and something still isn't right. My T levels are 1200 ish, Free T around 40, E2 was 25ish. Other than no libido, I feel ok. A little emotional at times.

I inject 70mg TC along with 500 IU HCG and 0.15mg anasatrazole every 3.5 days. I was prescribed T cream to put on my scrotum once a day to help libido, but there has been no change.

Hopefully, at my next appointment with Defy, we can tune something else to improve my libido a bit.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince I am trying to get wife pregnant and had low hormone levels ever since coming off TRT...It has somewhat bounced back thanks to Dr Saya...I spoke to the #1 fertility clinic in the U.S. and that doctor told me go off of the clomid and just do Anastrozole 1mg a day....From what I see on all these forums guys are taking 1/2 of that only 2 times per week...I was scared due to reviews so I took 1/3 of a pill every 3 days and nothing....I then switched the 2nd week to every other day 1/2 a pill...Erections were much stronger and I noticed a difference....I shared my concerns with Fertility doctor on taking 1mg every day if it was too much and he said no not at all...he prescribes that all the time...Clomid only helped so much but was terrible on Libido...Anastrozole has made me feel much better...Is it too risky to take 1 full pill a day? My Estradiol level was 28...Testosterone measly 268 with Clomid...On TRT I was in the upper 700-800 and I felt better than ever but since trying to get wife pregnant wasnt sure if doing 1mg a day would be ok or not. I dont want to go backwards or have bone density issues etc...So far I have been on for close to a month in total but half a pill a day about 2 weeks...I probably should do an E2 test to see if Anastrozole has lowered my Estradiol or not...Im tired alot but due to lack of sleep but erections much better
I don't know if you read this thread but it's a good one.
I am fertilile again! Thanks Dr Saya! The small FSH dosage worked!
So I am planning to keep using FSH in my protocol. At this dosage it is not that expensive.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lysis-results-after-adding-FSH-to-TRT-and-hCG

Pumpiniron13

Guys , on your next bloodwork have your d3 levels checked.... about 80% are defiecent and magnisium works with d. Huge game changer for me. I eat healthy but was d defiecent... by dr orders I take 10iu Daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me