Stubborn Chest Fat! (despite low overall fat)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fisher

I have had unusually high chest fat since I was in my 20's! It has been quite embarrassing most of my life, I'm in my 50's now. My father also had it.

My TRT doc says it's not gyno, just fat. My body fat is overall very low, about 11 percent. I can see my abs a bit, yet the chest fat is still there from armpit to around nipple, like a little spare tire on the chest.

If I lean out further, like down to 8 percent or less the fat must go away I think! My question is will it come back the same way, or will it be a more normal distribution?

I don't have access to accurate testing (LC/MS) so I really don't know exactly what my E2 levels are, but I'm taking Anastrozole .5 mg 3x a week, for 2 years. I assume my true E2 is now very low.

Any suggestions other than to just keep my shirt on? haha.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
People seem to gain weight in different parts for their body, beyond surgery I don't think there's much you can do.

I had thought maybe excess estrogen contributes fat accumulating in the chest area. Is that wrong?

I thought a high E2 could cause water retention I did not think it had anything to do with body fat.

liposuction would be the fastest way to rid yourself of this excess body fat. If you can get your BF down to 8% that would be a good experiment.
Also you could work on your other body parts (muscles) to try and balance out your excess chest fat.

hth

Vince

Super Moderator
Even gyno is hereditary. I have known women always gain weight in their thighs, no matter what they do.

Fisher

I have read that women with high E will deposit more fat on the bum and upper thighs, menopause changes that.

I think there is a lot of hormone related fat distribution things going on, not just genetic.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me