Priapism may be treated by going up and down stairs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Really?

This is a first for me! It would be hard to convince me that this can work for Trimix-induced priapism.

"Priapism is characterized by persistent penile erection in the absence of sexual arousal or desire that does not subside with orgasm. A relatively uncommon, it is a genitourinary emergency that necessitates prompt work-up and appropriate management, as there is a time-dependent relationship between total duration of erection and an increasing risk of permanent erectile dysfunction. Confirming the type of priapism is key to proper management, but the majority of cases presenting to the emergency department are ischemic in nature. Conservative management strategies for the treatment of colds, colds, masturbation and rarely, exercise. These strategies lack sound evidence, But the risks of being late are not long. Lower-limb exercise as a first-line treatment warrants further study in the undifferentiated emergency department priapism population. The case we present and discusses the potential benefits of a trial of acute lower-limb exercise, and specifically stair climbing, as a treatment for medication-induced priapism. If effective, this simple non-invasive management strategy can be used to minimize the need for more effective treatment."

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil

There was one guy, here actually, that went for a long walk and that worked. But it depends on degree of overdose, if someone does 20 units when they really needed only 4, the ER visit for a long draining is probably the only thing that would work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me