TRT botched shot

Buy Lab Tests Online
So the first shot by myself i royally screwed up on. I went in my right leg and realized the plunger was pushed up all the way so pushed it down and sterilized the needle since i am limited on needles and went in the left leg.
I went in the left leg after aspirsting with no blood so i put the plunger down all the way and pulled out. A large amount of blood gushed out of my quad.
A.) Do i have to worry about a pulmonary ambalism or any complications? Its been a couple hours and i feel fine
B.) Did i lose any testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

So the first shot by myself i royally screwed up on. I went in my right leg and realized the plunger was pushed up all the way so pushed it down and sterilized the needle since i am limited on needles and went in the left leg.
I went in the left leg after aspirsting with no blood so i put the plunger down all the way and pulled out. A large amount of blood gushed out of my quad.
A.) Do i have to worry about a pulmonary ambalism or any complications? Its been a couple hours and i feel fine

A.) You'll be fine.
B.) If you did, you did. Don't worry about it and don't try a make-up shot to cover any that might have been lost. Just inject as you normally would when next scheduled.

How did you "sterilize" a needle you may have compromised?

I sterilized the outside of the needle with a sterile wipe but I realize the inside of the needle can have bacteria. I had a certain amount of needles/syringes prescribed to me so I just went for it. You think it will get infected?

CoastWatcher

I sterilized the outside of the needle with a sterile wipe but I realize the inside of the needle can have bacteria. I had a certain amount of needles/syringes prescribed to me so I just went for it. You think it will get infected?
I don't think it's something you should do again. You can, if in the United States, purchase needles online, cheaply.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Just curious, what size & length of needle are you using. I probably get a bleeder 1 out of 10, maybe 1 out of 15. It happens, no huge deal, agree with CW you'll be fine!

Yeah there was quite a bit of blood that squirted out, when i did it the first time myself at the docs office last week it was textbook no pain or a drop, maybe because i did a beg leg day earlier in the morning it contributed......i use a 19" to draw and 23" to shoot. Thinkin about using 25" now

Systemlord

When I did my first injection blood squirted out, soon realized when I was injecting the syringe would bobbing in and out, this can cause you to bleed more.

the other problem is my doctor prescribed me these tiny vials of 200 mg test cyp that are dosed oddly for my regimen. I am instructed to take 0.6 ml weekly out of a 1 ml vial so in other words would take 0.2 out of one vial and 0.4 out of another vial on certain weeks since its not an even number.
This drives me crazy as I think it would be much simpler to just have 1 big bottle but I guess the reasoning would be to combat testosterone abuse......how is yours prescribed?

Vince

Super Moderator
Once when I injected in my shoulder, blood squirted out and hit the bathroom mirror. I just clean up the blood and everything was fine. I like injecting with easy touch 29g 1/2" syringes for shallow IM.

CoastWatcher

whats the difference between IM and Subq for cypionate?

Whether one injects cypionate or enanthate (as I do), the injection process is the same. A subQ shot, obviously, doesn't penetrate the muscle, you inject into subcutaneous tissue (fat). It allows you to use a thinner needle, minimizing the discomfort. Depending on how lean you are, a shorter, thinner needle can deliver a shallow IM injection as well (which is what I typically find myself doing).

codus2112

Once when I injected in my shoulder, blood squirted out and hit the bathroom mirror. I just clean up the blood and everything was fine. I like injecting with easy touch 29g 1/2" syringes for shallow IM.

Likewise, been using the same needle as Vince, VentroGluteal, never once had a spot of blood injecting 3x a week. When i first started injections i did quads per doctors orders and had bleeders fairly often. I'm a cyclist and my legs are lean so maybe that had something to do with it too.

AlexM

Sorry this made me chuckle. Not a mean chuckle though because I used to freak out over everything haha, and it's good to see I'm not alone. Listen to these guys, the vets have great advice. I avoid quads as much as possible because I just don't like pinning there. Ventroglute is my favorite.

madman

Super Moderator
whats the difference between IM and Subq for cypionate?

Some find injecting sub-q less painful than im and truly the only difference is if you are injecting im (intra-muscular) or sub-q (subcutaneous in adipose).

As far as absorption or effectiveness of the testosterone there should be no difference.

Choose what ever technique is less invasive for you.

When injecting sub-q you do not need to aspirate.

Vince

Super Moderator
Likewise, been using the same needle as Vince, VentroGluteal, never once had a spot of blood injecting 3x a week. When i first started injections i did quads per doctors orders and had bleeders fairly often. I'm a cyclist and my legs are lean so maybe that had something to do with it too.

I really like injecting in my VG, thanks to this thread.

Best Injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...n-site-no-aspiration-needed-avoids-all-nerves

I wouldn't sweat it if you aspirated and there was no blood in the syringe. I know I had at least two injections in recent months where I aspirated with no blood, yet when I pulled the needle out, I had a gusher. One was a glute injection and the other was a deltoid injection.

My best guess is that I passed through a blood vessel when going deep into the muscle.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me