Review of Adverse Effects and Benefits for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

It seems to be the season for doing meta-analyses of TRT. This study restricted its attention to randomized clinical trials. It found four studies that met its criteria. The results:

We found 11 publications, reporting on 4 eligible trials (including 1,779 patients) at low risk of bias. Compared to placebo, TRT was associated with a small but significant increase in sexual desire or libido, erectile function, and sexual satisfaction, but had no effect on energy or mood. TRT was associated with an increased risk of developing erythrocytosis compared to placebo, but had no significant effect on lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS). In hypogonadal men TRT improves sexual desire, erectile function, and sexual satisfaction, however it increases the risk of erythrocytosis.

The abstract is available online. Erythrocytosis is another name for polycythemia (excess red blood cells). I have no quarrel with the conclusion, except that I and many other men online have noticed that TRT definitely improves self-confidence and reduces anxiety.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Thanks for posting. TRT "had no effect on energy or mood." I don't agree with that aspect of it. Pretty far off from my experience unless there are other reasons for my increase in energy and mood due to having changed several things at the same time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me