need some input

Buy Lab Tests Online

scguy2020

hi guys i'm a 30 yr old male TRT. i started out on 180 MG injected every week and all went well i am also on 250 UI trouce of HCG 3 days a week and a esto blocker once a week. i was recently upped to 220 MG a week and i have started to decline my test levels dropped form 700 to 508 and i am starting to feel tired again and my testicles have also started to shrink again was just wondering you you guys had some any input or advice. thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

hi guys i'm a 30 yr old male TRT. i started out on 180 MG injected every week and all went well i am also on 250 UI trouce of HCG 3 days a week and a esto blocker once a week. i was recently upped to 220 MG a week and i have started to decline my test levels dropped form 700 to 508 and i am starting to feel tired again and my testicles have also started to shrink again was just wondering you you guys had some any input or advice. thanks

Welcome to Excelmale.

You are injecting 220mg of testosterone weekly, why such a steep dose? Is this a single, weekly dose or multiple doses over the course of the week? What is your free testosterone value and where does your SHBG sit - critical factors in determining if the protocol you are following is a help or hindrance. You added an AI; did you capture your estradiol level with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test? What were those results? Were here all your lab values drawn at trough, just prior to your next injection?

I know - a lot of questions. The more you can help us understand your situation the more helpful the discussion will be. Labs and background - we hope to hear from you.

CoastWatcher

that what they suggested.so that my levels will continue to go up
Foolish.

Where does our SHBG stand? If toward the lower end of the scale, all more testosterone will do is drive up your estradiol. That isn't an opinion on my part, it's a fact, a fact that should be known to any doctor practicing in this area. More testosterone does not necessarily equal higher total and free testosterone levels. Split-dosing, dividing weekly dose into multiple, smaller doses, will result in higher overall levels. Spikes are eliminated, estradiol may be easier to control, and subjective response is positive. Again, not my opinion, established fact. There is plenty of information here on the Forum supporting these points, studies and the testimony of our members.

You're working with a T-Mill. Throw a lot of testosterone at the patient, add an AI (whether it's needed or not), take his money, and repeat the cycle over and over. You deserve better care.

CoastWatcher

where do you get your treatment at? or do you do it yourself .

Finding a doctor who understands how this game is played is a challenge. Many, perhaps most, of us at EM had to consult more than one doctor before we were able to work with a physician who saw us as a partner, understood the underlying tenets of androgen replacement, and helped us design a protocol that brought success. In my case, I initially consulted a well known endocrinologist who holds an endowed chair at one of the medical schools here in Toronto. It was a disaster. My care is now provided by a woman who is certified in family practice but, like Drs. Saya, Crisler, and McClain (who hold the same certification), has a depth of knowledge in this area that is complete. My point is that they do exist, local practitioners, but not as easily found as we'd like. If I lived in the United States, I'd consult both Defy Medical and Prime Body, yes, site sponsors, but, no, I've no vested interest in their success. They operate on different practice models, Defy can treat you anywhere in the US, Prime Body is a group of networked physicians, so location does matter. It's likely to cost you less than the Low-T folks you're paying now.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
As stated, the suggestions are aimed at trying to attain consistency and balance in your protocol. In fact, if you tweak it right, you possibly might not need any AI, and the body will be closer to homeostasis.

You mentioned "started to feel tired" ... Try not to put all the emphasis on testosterone as the solution for all things. This will be an area where you will want to look at the thyroid, adrenals, and of course the full picture of the CBC's, metabolic, and iron/ferritin.

Lastly, if the testicles responded to HCG, they should keep responding. IMO, stick with the old school method of HCG that you inject Sub Q, keep it in the fridge, and for me I don't let it go past 60 days before I am reconstituting another 5,000iu bottle.

Welcome to EM, glad you joined!

AlexM

As stated, the suggestions are aimed at trying to attain consistency and balance in your protocol. In fact, if you tweak it right, you possibly might not need any AI, and the body will be closer to homeostasis.

You mentioned "started to feel tired" ... Try not to put all the emphasis on testosterone as the solution for all things. This will be an area where you will want to look at the thyroid, adrenals, and of course the full picture of the CBC's, metabolic, and iron/ferritin.

Lastly, if the testicles responded to HCG, they should keep responding. IMO, stick with the old school method of HCG that you inject Sub Q, keep it in the fridge, and for me I don't let it go past 60 days before I am reconstituting another 5,000iu bottle.

Welcome to EM, glad you joined!

^^This. My ferritin and vitamin D levels have to be good or I feel like crap.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me