FOX1

I need some advice here;
at the gym I was working both my biceps and triceps on same day
I would kick of with triceps, which involved;
3 sets - pressdown on lat machine
3 sets - parallel bar dips
3 sets - bent over lat machine extensions
3 sets - bent over dumbbell kick backs
now; before even starting biceps, I find my biceps have huge pump - "WHY" ?

If I start my bicep work out with barbell curls by the time I have completed 3 heavy sets, I feel I am losing the pump?
I have started working my biceps & triceps on separate days but why do I get such a bicep pump after working triceps?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I just think your upper arm is filling with blood. After I do my over head military presses, I right away do pull-ups. I believe it helps me keep my pump.

FOX1

I just think your upper arm is filling with blood. After I do my over head military presses, I right away do pull-ups. I believe it helps me keep my pump.

Thing is Vince, when I work my biceps I dont get the pump in triceps,
but no matter when I work out my triceps I always get a bicep pump, not sure why, that's why ive started working out triceps & biceps on separate days

Added localized blood flow but there's no way you should be getting a bi's pump on tri's work and you really should split those up and pair it with chest/tri's or back/bi's. I think youre perception of this pump is not correct as it just doesn't work the way that you think you're seeing things.

FOX1

Added localized blood flow but there's no way you should be getting a bi's pump on tri's work and you really should split those up and pair it with chest/tri's or back/bi's. I think youre perception of this pump is not correct as it just doesn't work the way that you think you're seeing things.

I was finishing off with arms, working back or chest first, suspect chest or back workout was also working biceps, but still get a huge bicep pump when working triceps?

You are way overthinking this. You are getting a pump. This is a good thing. Are your arms strong? Are they growing and/or getting mor ripped and vascular? If the answer is yes, then you're good. This shouldn't be one of those how many angels can dance on the end of a pin things. What works for one guy, doesn't work, or even feel the same for another.

DragonRider

I was finishing off with arms, working back or chest first, suspect chest or back workout was also working biceps, but still get a huge bicep pump when working triceps?

Back work definitely works the biceps, but if you are saying you are working chest, back and arms on the same day, you are way overtraining.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me