Blood Work In After Starting Test Cypionate Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

This month, on March 5th I began TRT via testosterone cypionate injections.
On this day I was injected with 1cc containing 200mg of testosterone cypionate suspended in grape seed oil. The doctor gave me paperwork for a blood analysis and told me to have it done after waiting one full week from the day of injection, which I did, thus having it done on March 12th.

Today I wnt in for the results which were as follows:

WBC: 4.3 (Range 3.4-10.8)
RBC: 4.68 (Range 4.14-5.80)
Hemoglobin: 13.0 (Range 13.0-17.7)
Hematocrit: 40.0 (Range 37.5-51.0)
MCV: 86 (Range 79-87)
MCH: 27.8 (Range 26.6-33.0)

Serum Glucose: 91 (Range 65-99)
AST: 14 (Range 0-40)
ALT:13 (Range 0-44)

Total Cholesterol: 163 (Range 100-199)
Triglycerides: 67 (Range 0-149)
HDL: 35 (Range >39)
LDL: 115 (Range 0-99)

Total PSA: 2.0 (Range 0.0-4.0)
Free PSA: 0.25 (Range N/A)

Cortisol: 10.4 (Range 6.2-19.4)
Prolactin: 8.6 (Range 4.0-15.2)
ESTRADIOL: 5.4 (Range 7.6-42.6)

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: 1100 (Range 264-916)
Free Testosterone (Direct): 14.6 (Range 7.2-24/0)

Vitamin D: 42.7 (Range 30.0-100.0)

C-Reactive Protein: 0.57 (Range Low Risk <1.00)

In December 2017 my PSA was 1.52 prior to TRT and now is exactly 2.0

Could that slight jump simply be from the introduction of testosterone to my body?

My Estradiol was quite low and I AM NOT taking any aromatase inhibitor, nor was I prescribed one, but I do take 50mg of Zinc every day and I've read that Zinc has aromatase inhibiting properties.

Upon seeing these results the doctor wants to give me the very same injection of 1cc containing 200mg of Test Cypionate once every seven (7) days and then recheck the blood work in 90 days to see what the numbers are then in order to make any necessary adjustments or dialing in of the Tesosterone dose.

He said to not take the Zinc every day so as to allow the estradiol to rise a little and he thought that it was strange that it was low but offered no reason as to why it was.

I know that a lot of you guys here have A LOT of experience in this, some of you know more than some doctors do, so if you have any ideas or advice it'd be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!

If I left anything important off of these readings let me know, I only put what I thought was pertinent to TRT treatment, but I can add more from the bloodwork if something crucial is missing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

medvetz63

Is that the sensitive estradiol test for men? I wonder what your SHBG levels are at.
LAB TESTS MARCH 2018 (1).jpgLAB TESTS MARCH 2018 (3).jpgLAB TESTS MARCH 2018 (4).jpgLAB TESTS MARCH 2018 (5).jpg Here is the full blood work.

CoastWatcher

Why did you test at the one week mark of therapy? Serum levels take time to adjust. A one week check confirmed that when you inject testosterone your levels rose. That's all. You have no idea how successful you will or won't be on this protocol. It takes six weeks for a picture to begin emerging. It's true, some doctors will test at the four week point, but six provides more information. Not much to say beyond that in respect to the numbers you posted.

In terms of individual tests, estradiol was measured with the incorrectly. The reference range is a dead giveaway. You want the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test used to evaluate your e2 levels.

SHBG does not appear to have been run. It's not a nice-to-have test, it is a critical value to capture as it helps tailor your protocol. If you have low SHBG the protocol you're on will fail. It may work if you have elevated SHBG - without that value you just don't know.

medvetz63

Why did you test at the one week mark of therapy? Serum levels take time to adjust. A one week check confirmed that when you inject testosterone your levels rose. That's all. You have no idea how successful you will or won't be on this protocol. It takes six weeks for a picture to begin emerging. It's true, some doctors will test at the four week point, but six provides more information. Not much to say beyond that in respect to the numbers you posted.

In terms of individual tests, estradiol was measured with the incorrectly. The reference range is a dead giveaway. You want the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test used to evaluate your e2 levels.

SHBG does not appear to have been run. It's not a nice-to-have test, it is a critical value to capture as it helps tailor your protocol. If you have low SHBG the protocol you're on will fail. It may work if you have elevated SHBG - without that value you just don't know.

Testing at the one week point was the doctor's suggestion. I too thought that it was a little too soon to do. The next one will be 90 days from the first injection, according to him, but I plan to have in done on my own between April 23rd and May 2nd (seven weeks after first injection)during which I'll be in the Dominican Republic (a place where I have both residency and health insurance) and I can get all the blood work I need done dirt cheap compared to the U.S.

To test for all that's required such as CBC, SHGB, PSA, Estradiol, Testosterone total and free, etc., the total price out of pocket would be about $70 USD. If I go to a doctor to request it I can use my insurance and it'll cost about $10 USD.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me