I need to transition to HCG monotherapy, any advice?

Buy Lab Tests Online

StepbyStep

I have been on Testosterone cypionate for about 4 months now, and have been trying to get my endo to prescribe HCG along with the Test. I showed him the studies available, and he is open to it. Unfortunately he wanted me to do a semen analysis 3 months into TRT, and when it came back at 0 he is adamant about HCG monotherapy for 3 months to re-test semen parameters before exploring the Test+HCG protocol.

I am deeply concerned about a crash or unwanted side effects. I have a demanding job, and most of my free time is spent trying to get 8 hours of sleep. I need to make the transition to HCG monotherapy as smooth and successful as possible. I am secondary, so hopefully the HCG will provide adequate results.

My endo wants me to start with 3,000ui x3 per week initially for the the first week, and then 1,500iu x3 per week for the remainder of the 3 months. I do not want to do this, it seems like overkill. I would much rather introduce the HCG at low dosages for the first couple of weeks, and slowly increase HCG whilst lowering the Test dosages, eventually dropping the Test altogether after 3-4 weeks.

Any input?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been on Testosterone cypionate for about 4 months now, and have been trying to get my endo to prescribe HCG along with the Test. I showed him the studies available, and he is open to it. Unfortunately he wanted me to do a semen analysis 3 months into TRT, and when it came back at 0 he is adamant about HCG monotherapy for 3 months to re-test semen parameters before exploring the Test+HCG protocol.

I am deeply concerned about a crash or unwanted side effects. I have a demanding job, and most of my free time is spent trying to get 8 hours of sleep. I need to make the transition to HCG monotherapy as smooth and successful as possible. I am secondary, so hopefully the HCG will provide adequate results.

My endo wants me to start with 3,000ui x3 per week initially for the the first week, and then 1,500iu x3 per week for the remainder of the 3 months. I do not want to do this, it seems like overkill. I would much rather introduce the HCG at low dosages for the first couple of weeks, and slowly increase HCG whilst lowering the Test dosages, eventually dropping the Test altogether after 3-4 weeks.

Any input?

What did he/she expect for semen analysis results being on TRT without HCG?

Your concern is valid and several red flags are flying.

StepbyStep

Thank you for the reply Dr. Justin Saya!

I am not sure what he expected, but I brought him several studies that showed azoospermia or oligospermia is an expected result of TRT. He's also not convinced that low dose HCG will bring my sperm count back, despite also showing him studies that proved him wrong.

I have enough Testosterone Cypionate on hand to run it with the HCG for the next three months. I would have to lower my dosage of Testosterone to make it last, which adds another variable. My concern is that low dose HCG+Test may not provide the same semen analysis results as HCG monotherapy which would involve higher dosages of HCG.

Have you found Test+HCG to provide similar semen analysis results when compared to HCG monotherapy? I need to give him good results in order to move forward.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I

Any input?

I agree with your endo but only if you are stopping TRT. You start higher and then come down. I would do what he said but would not start without a semen analysis at baseline and then one at week 10.

StepbyStep

I agree with your endo but only if you are stopping TRT. You start higher and then come down. I would do what he said but would not start without a semen analysis at baseline and then one at week 10.

Thank you for the reply Nelson Vergel! I've been listening to your channel on youtube for the past week, and really like your approach to HRT.

I wish I had done a semen analysis before starting TRT, but I'm not comfortable with the idea of stopping TRT and going back to baseline. Fertility is important to me, but secondary to quality of life. My endocrinologist is the one who is pushing HCG Mono because I'm currently azoospermic.

Do you agree with the dosages he prescribed? I believe you mentioned in one of the videos that you knew two guys doing 1,500iu x3wk and liked it. HCG monotherapy protocols seem to be all over the place which only furthers my confusion. Thank you!

StepbyStep

Is fertility really a concern for you? Im merely wondering if that was pushed by the endo.

Yes it is, I'm only 26 and would like to start a family eventually. With that said, I've had ED since 18, and have really been struggling for the last couple of years. I'm not able to enjoy life most of the time when I'm fatigued, irritable, and emotionally flat. If I cannot get these things sorted out, I'd be lucky to even get into another relationship.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me