Subq vs im

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The only difference this makes is the size of the needle that's the only thing how SQ came about, so guys could use a 29g 1/2". SQ and IM have nothing else to do with each other. Really.

HealthMan

My testosterone levels drops on SUBQ vs IM. Estradiol also drops for me. Overall i feel much better using IM. I tried SUBQ twice and it didnt really work for me. This is only my experience. For some guys it makes zero difference. For others SUBQ increases testosterone more than IM on same dosage. So you will have to try for yourself

RLW

I did SQ for several weeks 3 times a week when I started and every single injection left me with a hard lump for 3 days. Switched to IM and never an issue. That seems to be only a small percentage of guys on TRT though so for you it could be no issue.

blackebob

100% dependent on where you inject, the angle of injection, and the depth of the fat layer in said location.

Daily in the Deltoids, or outer quad, 90 degrees. I do not think there is much fat on my Delts. I am trying to get limber enough to stab it in the hip(venti glute?), but I am scared to stick something to long in that bony area.

Pumpiniron13

I seem to be very vascular in one side of glutes. I bleed. Delts, bi, trip and legs work well for me too. I feel stable and normal now after Friday Im pin with 1.5” 25 Gauge. Monday I’m going back to insulin pin and see if I feel as I’m dragging again.

Vince

Super Moderator
I seem to be very vascular in one side of glutes. I bleed. Delts, bi, trip and legs work well for me too. I feel stable and normal now after Friday Im pin with 1.5” 25 Gauge. Monday I'm going back to insulin pin and see if I feel as I'm dragging again.

I think that's a good decision. I really like the Easy Touch 29 gauge half inch syringe, it's so painless and simple to inject a shallow IM. I always get good levels when injecting in my shoulders and VG.

blackebob

I seem to be very vascular in one side of glutes. I bleed. Delts, bi, trip and legs work well for me too. I feel stable and normal now after Friday Im pin with 1.5” 25 Gauge. Monday I'm going back to insulin pin and see if I feel as I'm dragging again.

You inject in your biceps and tri's? I don't think I've heard of that.

Josh Randall

Why not do both IM and sub q ? I rotate from right side of my belly to right shoulder, over to left side of belly to left shoulder and repeat. Both with 27 gauge 1/2 needle and both methods painless , no issues.

Leesto

i tried IM and SUB Q for several months each. Could not notice a difference in labs nor in how I felt.

I use a 27 GA 1/2" needle. That seems to provide a good balance between painlessness and load time. I would use a thinner needle except oil based T takes a while to load with a small needle.

If anyone here has loading secrets for small Ga needles please share! :)

i tried IM and SUB Q for several months each. Could not notice a difference in labs nor in how I felt.

I use a 27 GA 1/2" needle. That seems to provide a good balance between painlessness and load time. I would use a thinner needle except oil based T takes a while to load with a small needle.

If anyone here has loading secrets for small Ga needles please share! :)

Patience ;-) ...or backloading, but more hassle than it’s worth in my opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me