E/E2 concerns/questions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Afternoon fellow males. Hope everyone is well today. I have a question regarding my estrogen/estradiol levels. A little background first. I'm 32 and have been on Dr prescribed TRT for 3 years now. I had really low natural testosterone not caused by AAS use. I honestly think I've had low levels since puberty and my drug abuse exacerbated things. After getting my act together I went in for blood work and my testosterone levels were 170 ng/dl. I honestly don't remember what my free testosterone was at the time. I'm prescribed testosterone cypionate and I inject myself once every 2 weeks. I've only ever checked my levels directly in between two injections and I seem to stay right in the 750-800 ng/dl range. A number I'm content with. Over the past 6 or so months I seem to have become more sensitive to estrogen. My libido used to be voracious, but slowly became non existent. My energy just isn't there anymore and there are days where I just feel super emotional. I find myself watching the sappiest videos on YouTube and that is so far out of my character it isn't funny. I know, doesn't fit the idea of manly lol. I kept trying to get my urologist to test my estrogen/estradiol levels and he just kept refusing. Finally, I had enough and convinced my primary to do it. My estrogen came back at 139 pg/ml and my estradiol 42 pg/ml. My urologist was forwarded the results but said he isn't going to do anything about it. His words were something along the lines of "if I don't like it, I can go elsewhere." I know that this numbers are barely outside the range of normal and may even be considered normal depending in the lab used. I think I'm going to go the route of trying to knock it down on my own. Not crash it, just bring it down some. I was wondering what your opinions are. Hypothetically speaking, of course. I was wondering about maybe .25mg anastrozole twice a week or maybe 6.25mg exemestane twice a week so as not to encounter any rebound issues. Does this seem like a good protocol? I tried changing my testosterone dose to 100mg/week instead of 200mg every other week but the estrogen sides were much worse so I went back to my normal dose. Now I feel the estrogen effects for a week and a half or so after my injection and a few days of feeling normal. So maybe just take the AI the week immediately following my shot? I understand that no one's going to want to say outright what I should take if anything. I'm just asking what you all would do if your situation was the same as mine. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and I apologize for this being so long.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It's not so simple where I live. Unfortunately I live in NY and you have to jump through hoops to have any blood work done here. Ordering tests online isn't allowed here.

Systemlord

No one injects once every 2 weeks and feels great, when I first started TRT I didn't feel these huge swings, months later I started noticing it felt like I drop straight off a cliff and my energy disappeared after 5 days. Having your hormones fluctuate can cause emotional problems and larger doses can create larger peaks of testosterone and estrogen. One way to control estrogen is minimizing these large peaks injecting more frequently, something your doctor knows nothing about.

Your doctor is terrible!

For some reason I'm unable to find that study proving one injection every 2 weeks doesn't work, isn't it a sticky?

No one injects once every 2 weeks and feels great, when I first started TRT I didn't feel these huge swings, months later I started noticing it felt like I drop straight off a cliff and my energy disappeared after 5 days. Having your hormones fluctuate can cause emotional problems and larger doses can create larger peaks of testosterone and estrogen. One way to control estrogen is minimizing these large peaks injecting more frequently, something your doctor knows nothing about.

Your doctor is terrible!

For some reason I'm unable to find that study proving one injection every 2 weeks doesn't work, isn't it a sticky?

A study isn’t even necessary to prove this...one need only read the forums for 15-20 minutes or try it themselves for a month or two.

CoastWatcher

Your doctor is terrible!

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?12771&p=88718#post88718

The gold-standard study.

rotwiler

Split the dose from 100mg a week to 50mg every 3.5 days. My estridol went to 170+ can't remember exact #, but Dr had me on 400mg every 2 weeks. Was horrible experience, so now I take 1/2 a anastrozol every 3.5 days with the T. Keeps me at 24-25 estridol at every lab test over the past year.

just to clarify what was your total testosterone when you had e2 levels of 42 pg/ml? high testosterone = high estradiol, way too high testosterone = way too high estradiol it works this way
if you do a 200mg shot every other week you might caught a peak level of estradiol and if your total t was 1000+ at time when your e2 was 42 its ok

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me