CVS back order?!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

I am having difficulties trying to fill my prescription for Cypinate 10ml 200mg and/or 200mg per ml (1ml) at CVS. This is the first time of me hearing about a back order and i have called all over the area, 6 locations to be exact in NY all the way up into Poughkeepsie and the pharmacist there has been trying to order for a week with no luck.

My insurance is CVS Caremark and they only want me filling at cvs if it exceeds 3 months. Then after that I can only order 90 day supplies at CVS.

They keep telling me the vendor is on back order they use, and even calling my Caremark insurance is useless, they cannot even give me a date when it would be available in any sizes.

Has Cvs discontinued Cypinate?!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Same thing happened to me at Walgreens awhile back. Took a couple week for them to get in Sun brand T-cyp in 10 ml 100mg/ml.

Systemlord

This isn't aspirin, these are our hormones and forcing us to go without is unacceptable!

CVS Caremark = subsidiary -> less important than but related or supplementary to.

Saul

When I was in a similar situation I had several options. There are other pharmacies that may have stock, there are different formulations, such as 100 mg/ml or cream ( my Dr was willing to adjust script), and I can miss some doses without serious harm. I might feel bad for awhile, but for me it is not life threatening. We have come to expect that any medicine we need will always be available within a few hours, but that is not always the case. For some people in the world, it is an everyday reality.

Re-Ride

Remember the "Evil-Doers" ? CVS was on GW's list until Cheney suggested that this might not be a good idea. Breaking scandal Ohio. Feeding wolves is dangerous to your health.

Checkdis

This is all new to me, but I was in shock hearing that other people are waiting longer than me lol. But I did just switch the script to a local pharmacy and they had plenty of Hospira brand. Funny, they didn’t ask for my ID and handed it over without asking for instructions nor syringes... I did have a script for syringes but I planned ahead and got 100x for $15 online lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me