HCG how to figure out how much or if any?

Buy Lab Tests Online

blitzen

Hi,
Defy put me on 400iu twice a week but how would I figure out if HCG makes a difference for me (LH was 7 per TRT with T in the 300s and FT at 10) so I assume I'm primary
How long does it take to experience the result of any change in Dosage ... if I stop now when would I know? Or if 500IU or 300IU are a better dosage ....?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For me it's just about testicle size, others may use it for getting back their libido or for trying to stay fertile. For me 500 IU of HCG keeps my testicles nice in full.

blitzen

Was wondering what to look out for .... testicle size is easy if they shrink a lot ... fertility is not an issue for me ... ok will stop for a Japan trip anyway (a 14+h flight is too much hassle trying to keep fragile HCG active) and see how it goes

I really like the 400iu twice a week regiment. I got a weak bottle and my dose was inceased to 300x3/wk but it made no difference.
Everyone responds different to HCG you will just have to try it and see how it effects you. On that weak bottle I noticed something was wrong in 7 day.
I replaced the bottle with another from a different source and within 7 days things started feeling better.

hth

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching