TRT induced ED – is it most likely E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MDF

I am currently trying to dial in my T & hCG dosages, about which I have another thread.

So far there have been one or two ups and downs but overall feeling good except for some ED issues.

From what I can tell most guys with ED problems had it before they started TRT. That’s not the case with me though.

I just wanted to ask - is it reasonable to assume that this is down to E2 due to the fact that it is a completely new problem, and have never had any issues with it until now? All other health markers I have been tested for show as normal, and I’m otherwise in good shape. No digestive or sleep issues that I can tell, stress is somewhat present through work but at no higher level than any other time in the past.

Sensitive E2 test isn’t available to me so there’s a bit of guesswork going on. Not due labs for another couple of weeks but I’d like to narrow down what else I could be looking for. For example I was checking out the NO stack threads but don’t know if this would make any difference if E2 is the problem (or if it would be masking the root cause instead of fixing it).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I am currently trying to dial in my T & hCG dosages, about which I have another thread.

So far there have been one or two ups and downs but overall feeling good except for some ED issues.

From what I can tell most guys with ED problems had it before they started TRT. That’s not the case with me though.

I just wanted to ask - is it reasonable to assume that this is down to E2 due to the fact that it is a completely new problem, and have never had any issues with it until now? All other health markers I have been tested for show as normal, and I’m otherwise in good shape. No digestive or sleep issues that I can tell, stress is somewhat present through work but at no higher level than any other time in the past.

Sensitive E2 test isn’t available to me so there’s a bit of guesswork going on. Not due labs for another couple of weeks but I’d like to narrow down what else I could be looking for. For example I was checking out the NO stack threads but don’t know if this would make any difference if E2 is the problem (or if it would be masking the root cause instead of fixing it).
What is your E2 from the other test? I know you can't get the sensitive test, but you can at least get a vague idea if your E2 is too high. If I was having ed and the non sensitive E2 test showed really high levels, I would start taking a very low dose of anastrazole. How much depends on the E2. But I would not let ed slide.

MDF

Thanks for the comments both.

Last test I had E2 was 91.8 (0.00 – 191.99) (but changed protocol since then. As mentioned above was planning on getting bloods done in another couple of weeks).

Not sure if I could get Anastrazole, it isn't readily prescribed here. Easier if I can control things through dosage manipulation . Low SHBG so thinking maybe my current dose is still a bit too high.

This could all make more sense if this was in whatever other thread youre referencing because this one is so devoid of details and labs that it's not worth coming back to keep reading it.

MDF

It was meant as a standalone question, and it was discussable on its own so I thought it would be better kept separate from my other thread (which I linked to anyway). I expanded in response to Nashtide's question. My mistake.

Nashtide

Thanks for the comments both.

Last test I had E2 was 91.8 (0.00 – 191.99) (but changed protocol since then. As mentioned above was planning on getting bloods done in another couple of weeks).

Not sure if I could get Anastrazole, it isn't readily prescribed here. Easier if I can control things through dosage manipulation . Low SHBG so thinking maybe my current dose is still a bit too high.
I wouldn't do anything until the new labs. Not sure what you can do to lower high E2 without an AI besides lowering your T dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me