High levels of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bob Adams

I'm sure it's been discussed but in my searches I come up with nada.

In the last year I have been doing testasterone and B complex weekly. I have also recently started iron injections. Due to earlier surgery, I lost the ability to absorb iron sufficiently and almost totally depleted my body's store.

Anyway, I ran bloodwork recently and found my total Testasterone at 20.76 ng/ml and my free at .0679 ng/ml. I'm in Mexico and that's the way they read.... ng per ml rather than dl. According to the correct range I'm about 2.25 times normal high normal total and my free is 3.8 times upper normal. I anticipate because mf my age (63) that the normals stated in my blood work take age into account.

I can't really find answers to my specific questions: Are my high numbers detrimental? What are the advantages of being high? what are the disadvantages? Should I keep it lower and where is good?

I made this a thread because I was unable to get such answers, so maybe I'm not the only one needing to consider this.
BTW, I take Primoteston Depot and it works well and doesn't cause painful injection sites. It's reasonable here in Mexico.

Thanks in advance!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You're going to have to provide the ranges, otherwise I have no idea about your FT, there's just no way to know if FT is low, midrange or high.

Typically when I see someone's testosterone levels sky high which is usually because they're pituitary is attempting to compensate for overly high SHBG which scavengers sex hormones like a great big sponge. We expect to see incredibly low FT.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm sure it's been discussed but in my searches I come up with nada.

In the last year I have been doing testasterone and B complex weekly. I have also recently started iron injections. Due to earlier surgery, I lost the ability to absorb iron sufficiently and almost totally depleted my body's store.

Anyway, I ran bloodwork recently and found my total Testasterone at 20.76 ng/ml and my free at .0679 ng/ml. I'm in Mexico and that's the way they read.... ng per ml rather than dl. According to the correct range I'm about 2.25 times normal high normal total and my free is 3.8 times upper normal. I anticipate because mf my age (63) that the normals stated in my blood work take age into account.

I can't really find answers to my specific questions: Are my high numbers detrimental? What are the advantages of being high? what are the disadvantages? Should I keep it lower and where is good?

I made this a thread because I was unable to get such answers, so maybe I'm not the only one needing to consider this.
BTW, I take Primoteston Depot and it works well and doesn't cause painful injection sites. It's reasonable here in Mexico.

Thanks in advance!!

Just so you understand this is a trt forum.

20.76 ng/ml is 2076 ng/dl and your are double the top end of the physiological range way over as in supra-physiological levels and methenolone enanthate (primobolan depot) is not used for trt purposes.

What are the exact lab ranges for total/free t on your lab work?

If your purpose is to self treat low t your levels are way too high.

If you are cycling/blasting/cruising for bodybuilding this is not the forum to discuss that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me