My labs- input appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're using a tremendous amount of testosterone and/or not timing your testing properly for a trough reading. Blood should only be drawn in the trough. Otherwise "look at my labs" is so tragically vague without knowing what you're doing that there's no point in saying much.

Synovial

Agreed, sorry for being vague. This was 6 days after my injection of 300 mg every 14 days. It has been more like every 8-10 days. I was at a total T of 280 on my original test 4 months ago.

Wow 300 every 14 days....that's ridiculous. Your Dr is directing this? Most of us are going use in the ballpark of 100mg per week and that's split and injected twice per week.

Sean Mosher

Echo everything said above............plus it looks like they didn't use the correct estrogen test (the ultrasensitive e2 one).
If he starts you on an AI here soon then you're not going to have a baseline established and you may not even need one.
Honestly this doctor doesn't look like he's going to be a lot of help.
You'll need to go in armed with info.

Synovial

Echo everything said above............plus it looks like they didn't use the correct estrogen test (the ultrasensitive e2 one).
If he starts you on an AI here soon then you're not going to have a baseline established and you may not even need one.
Honestly this doctor doesn't look like he's going to be a lot of help.
You'll need to go in armed with info.

Thanks , I am rather new to this and just want to ask the correct questions when I go in and or switch to a different doc in the area.

Nashtide

Terrible protocol. I don't even know where to begin. You need your SHBG tested and you need the correct E2 test for starters. Then you can design an informed protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me